meeting

Nagato was at the shrine along with Yamato, Musashi, and Shinano. "Why did you call us, Lady Nagato?" said a sleepy Shinano. Nagato revealed, "We found out that you three have more sisters ." the Yamato sisters were in shock, their eyes widening in surprise. " more sisters? But we've never heard of them before," Musashi exclaimed. Yamato, the eldest sister, spoke up, "Who are they? Where are they?" Yasaka and Tamano no mae are waiting for You " said Nagato's sister Mutsu Yamato, Musashi, and Shinano looked at each other in disbelief. "Yasaka and Tamano no Mae? We have never heard of them before," Yamato replied. "Where are they? Why have we never known about them?" Musashi asked, her curiosity piqued.

Mutsu, Nagato's sister, smiled warmly. "They have been living in a different shrine, away from the naval base. It seems that they were kept hidden from us for some reason," she explained. "But now that we have discovered their existence, it is time to bring them into our family."Nagato nodded in agreement. "We have called you all here today to inform you about your newfound sisters and to invite them to join us at the shrine. They deserve to be a part of our family, just like all of us."Shinano, still rubbing her eyes, finally fully awake, expressed her excitement. "I can't believe we have more sisters! I can't wait to meet them and get to know them!"Yamato, the responsible and caring elder sister, took charge. "Let's make arrangements to visit their shrine and bring them here. We will welcome them with open arms and make them feel at home."With a sense of anticipation and curiosity, the Yamato sisters, along with Nagato and Mutsu, began planning their journey to meet Yasaka and Tamano no Mae. They were eager to expand their family and create new bonds with their long-lost sisters.