Surprise & The Mall

POV: Maricela’s

Setting: ?

Time: 7:30

 I open my eyes and see a beautiful mansion. I start to look around.

Jacob: Surprise! This is a house for our family; You, me, & the babies!

Me: Babe that’s so sweet!

Jacob: I know I know

 He says while popping his collar.

Me: (laughs) wait how did you get everything moved in?

Jacob:  Your mom helped me pick out furniture and told me what colors you like.

Me: Babe it’s perfect!

 I looked around admiring every detail of the house. I’m used to mansions but this one was my dream house like it was so beautiful. I went to the kitchen; it was so freaking huge. I guess it’s his way of telling me he wants me to cook.

Jacob: Are you ready to see upstairs

Me: Yes!

Jacob laughs and led me upstairs. He leads me into our room. I open the door. Dang! This is so big. Even for a bathroom. I saw a huge walk-in-closet at first I thought it was another room. I exit the closet and go check out the bathroom. There was a hot tub and a fancy shower. I turn around and look at Jacob.

Me: When did you get time to do all of this?

Jacob: You know when I always had to leave and stuff?

Me: Yeah

Jacob: Well I came to work on the house.

Me: So Are we moved in?

Jacob: Yes

Me: Wait my mom said yes?

Jacob: Yes and my mom really don’t care. And there is one room that is not done yet

 He took me to a door and opened. The room was different shades of pink. I look around and saw a door, I opened it and it led me into the boy’s room. Omg I love it!

Me: babe this is so fuckinq adorable!

Jacob: (lauhgs) I know and tomorrow we get to go shopping for the babies

Me: I love going shopping for baby stuff it’s so cute.

Jacob: (chuckles)

 We walk to our room and I go to my dresser and pick out some comfortable clothes because the high heels are killing me and I don’t feel relaxed. I grab some sweat pants and a tank top and get dressed. Jacob put on some basketball shorts and a man beater. Damn! He was fine. I could tell that he worked out because his shirt exposed his abs and his muscular arms.

Jacob: You like what you see?

 He says while coming towards me. And he leans in for a kiss. Jacob and I’s kisses are wonderful like they are all so passionate and long. I pulled away to catch my breath.

Jacob: I love you

Me: I love you too

 We lie down on the bed and start to talk about silly things.

Jacob: So in 1 in half or 2 weeks were going to have babies.

Me: Yeah I know I can’t believe it but I’m kinda tired of being pregnant.

Jacob: (laughs and feels my stomach)

 Jacob is going to be a great dad. I watch as he rubbed my stomach and smiled.