chapter 10

And went to the venue. When we got to the venue they boys did there hair why tara did her makeup And I did Tilly's and mine. Me and girls finished Our makeup just after the boys finished there hair. The boys just sat on the phone tweeting about what the shows going to Be like why me tara and tilly did our hair.

LD:you Better make yourself look pretty lex.

L: o...k...a...y.

TD: you really love lexi don't you leo.

LD: well naaaerrrr tilly I hate her.

TD: So why do you go out with her?

LD: its called a joke tilly I really do love her she's my world.

TD: oh okay.

After an hour we got change into out cloese. Leo had a quife and a white top that had wrighting on both hips and black skinny jeans. Charlie was wearing a white top that had TB in the left top corner and white skinny jeans and he had just his normal hair. Tilly was wearing black legans And a light blue rest top with a three quarter top which was white she had her hair up in a Half ponytail and the bottom was curled. Tara was wearing skinny jeans that were red and a white vest top her hair was up in a high pony with it curled. I was wearing ripped shorts and a black belly top And my hair was up in a hifh ponytail With a bow at the side of it.