Chapter 1: Beauty

The King sits comfortably in his throne, now and then sipping his wine as he chats to his party guests. It was his 30th birthday and there was a grand celebration as it had been 10 years since he first claimed the throne. They sat in an enormous ball room with a large round table in the middle where all his companions gathered round and had a feast. At the end of the hall was a glistening stage where performances would be held as to please the King at his times of boredom. His cup was now empty and his mouth curved down slightly.

"Peasant!" The king yelled across the large hall to a young boy around 16-17 years old. He was a servant to the King and quickly (not running) rushed over to the King to tend his needs.

"Yes King Tora" the blonde said as he stood beside the King slightly nervous.

"Fill me up!" The king yelled as he held his cup inches away from the boys face, nearly hitting him with it.

"Of corse King Tora" the boy said as he took his cup and rushed out to the kitchen to fill it again. As he was doing so, the King requested for some entertainment as he was rather bored and slightly drunk and tired.

"Your wine King Tora" the blonde said as he stood beside the king once more with a goblet on a tray in his left hand. The King nodded but as the boy was putting his cup down on the table, the slightest drop of wine flew out of the cup and landed on the King's expensive white clothing, staining it pure red. The King turned his head towards the boy like a robot as his face went the colour of the wine in anger. You could almost see steam coming out of his ears.

"WHY YOU LITTLE..." The King started but never finished as his voice got quieter as the lights dimmed down and the stage lighted up. The King and the boy were both staring mesmerised at the stage as three young (about the servant's age) girls with red and yellow glistening clothes came elegantly onto the stage with their bare feet. They all had their bellies showing and at the end of there clothes were gold beads which jingled together and made the most wonderful sound. Music started playing in the background as all tree girls lifted there arms and began to belly-dance.

The boy, still holding onto the wine cup, was unblinking at how beautiful one of the girls were. She was in the middle of the two other dancers and a little bit more forward. Her raven hair, flowing past her as if it was as light as air, here golden eyes which sparkled when the light hit her in a certain angle, her beautiful figure which must have been made by the angles themselves. The boy nearly fell back as he stared at her hypnotised by her appearance. He wanted to know this girl. His heart nearly stopped when they made eye contact but the girl quickly looked away as not to be seen with a red face.

Next to the boy, the King still staring at the same said girl as he had the same thoughts but an eviler look on his face. As the performance ended, people from all around threw roses and cheered loudly. The King whistled and thew a rose to her which she stepped on with her bare feet feeling the thorns dig into her skin. She whimpered but the noise was drowned out by the everlasting clapping by the audience. The servant noticed the slight pain in her face and looked slightly worried.

After the dancers had exited the stage, the blonde made a run for it as this was his chance to escape from the shouts of the King and all that was on his mind was the face of the girl he had just seen. Will he ever get to speak to her? What is her name? What is she like? All these questions raced through his head as he goes back to his kitchen duties. Meanwhile, King Tora is having the same thoughts as he calls for one of his advisors.

"Hay, can a King marry a dancer?" The King asked in nearly a whisper.

TO BE CONTINUED!! Im sorry if it is not that good :P (it is my first time writing a fanfic) and idk when i will upload next so CYAAAAA XD