Desperate Car Sex

As soon as I had left the restaurant, I regretted not peeing. I had drunk so much water, and only peed at the halfway point of our long romantic dinner. When she suggested a long walk on the beach, I told her I had to pee and asked to keep the walk short. She agreed to this at first, but seemed to drag the walk out, and by the time we got back I was bursting. As much as she loved public displays of affection, even excessive ones, she was horribly prude when it came to using the bathroom. She kept telling me not to pee outdoors, even when we most people were fine with public urination like a long wilderness hike. Somehow that worked for her, but it led to more than a few close calls for me. If I was in swimming trunks, I would have stepped into the water and peed without her knowing. By the time we got back to the main street, all the shops were closed for the night, meaning no chance at relief.

We had flirted all throughout dinner and touched each other as we walked along the beach after the sunset, so when we got back to her car, we were both incredibly horny. I took my clothes off in the back seat of the car. Hannah got her top off, but she couldn't take the rest of her clothes off fast enough, so she just hiked her skirt up and slid her panties aside so I could enter her. She leaned her whole body onto of me with each breathless thrust the extra pressure sent pain shooting through my bladder.

"You good?" Hannah asked. She must have seen me wince.

"Yeah." I couldn't make my voice sound sure. I spoke between thrusts as we both gasped for air. "I just... really have to pee... when we're done..."

Hannah started to laugh but cut herself off with a moan. "Don't stop..."

For some reason she seemed to be pushing against me harder and that was just making the pressure all the worse! I was desperate before, but this felt like an emergency. I needed to pee right now.

"Please! You're pressing right on my bladder," I gasped out. Hannah just laughed again and shifted slightly to a more comfortable position for me.

"Sorry, I just thought you wanted us to pick up the pace. I'm honestly getting close already when we do it like this."

That made sense. My bladder was getting really sore, so I was dying to get this done quick and find relief. Still, I spoke up again, "Can't I be on top this time?"

"No."

Hannah did like having it her way in the bedroom, and usually I'm into that, it's just this was making so much harder to hold even when she wasn't fully leaning in. To make matters worse, after a moment or two she was back riding on top of me and leaning hard into my bladder. As I squirmed beneath, her breasts bounced higher into the air. Each time she came down harder than the last time and I thought my bladder would give in. I wanted to protest but I was struggling for the air to speak. Her moans were getting louder and higher pitched, with less time in between them. I knew something was hitting the spot for her, and I wanted to avoid interrupting her if there was any way I could hold it in. I clenched my teeth and whimpered. It couldn't be long now!

She had one hand on my ass and dug her nails into my back with her other keeping me in place with all of her strength as her weight drove me deeper inside her. She watched me with delight each time she bounced on me. Both of my hands were locked onto her butt, massaging, and tugging on it. I didn't even care about cumming anymore, I just wanted her to cum, so I could piss out the door into the – hopefully – empty parking lot. Hannah wouldn't like that but that's the only option at this point. My bladder had stretched as far as it could and if she didn't cum soon, I would have to interrupt her anyways to piss out the door. I started opening my mouth to ask her to go at least a touch softer, when she spoke.

"Oh god." Hannah let out the longest moan. "I'm so close."

She came down directly on my bladder harder than ever and just pressed in like a vice. I bit my lip and tried to clench internally. I obviously couldn't hold myself, but the tightness around my dick certainly helped keep it in. A little squirt escaped but with great effort I was able to stop it at that.

Her hands moved swiftly and with a single thrust, pushed her palm into my bulging abdomen. I was completely caught off-guard and so close to a full release anyways that I didn't stand a chance. Stunned, I started pissing full blast inside Hannah. After a long moment of shock, I realized she was still moaning with pleasure after more piss than could possibly be mistaken for an orgasm ran between her legs. Hannah was blushing, and for the first time, looking away from me. I realized as my stream finally slowed down, that Hannah wasn't about to say something first.

I cleared my throat. "Why the hell did you jump on my bladder? You knew I had to piss!"

"Uh... yeah." Hannah cleared her throat. "I'm sorry about all that. I may have... wanted this to happen. Is that okay?"

"It's certainly what happens when you push on a full bladder!"

I was starting to blush too. The sheer surprise was turning to embarrassment. In theory this being her plan made it better, but we were both bright red and avoiding eye contact of any sorts. It took me a second to realize she was nodding.

"I know. I'm sorry... I'll pay for the uh... water damages." Hannah laughed. "Did I take it too far?"

"A little yeah... I mean ask next time you want to do something crazy like this!" I laughed. Hannah hugged me tight. We were both shirtless and I hadn't orgasmed yet so my whole body tingled. "What?"

"You said next time... I was just worried that I had..." her voice trailed off. I shook my head.

"I am a little upset. If you want me to pee on you, or I guess, in you, we can do that somewhere we don't need to do clean up."

Hannah nodded. "That's fair. I'll take care of all of this. Drive the car into the shop so you don't have to talk to anyone, and..."

I kissed her, cutting her off midsentence. "Later. I have unfinished business."

This time she took her skirt all the way off.