𝑥𝑣𝑖𝑖 ── compromising positions.

▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ━ 𝕱𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝕱𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞°. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝚂  ❫ . ˚ ⚘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

     𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐂𝐇'𝐒 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄, 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘. It used to scare her, like she was getting called into the principals office, but this time, it felt slightly different ever since JJ left. Almost like there was a vacancy to be filled. But no one could ever fill the liaison's position. No matter how hard they tried.

Peeling off her comforter, she was instantly greeted by Nova who was awaiting to be fed. Quickly fixing her bed, she rushed into the bathroom to take a quick morning shower.

The second she got out, she immediately got herself dressed in a black button-up polo underneath her charcoal grey pinstriped suit and a thick black leather belt. She finished off the look with a pair of black boots and minimal jewelry, tying on her holster and gun. She prepared and fed Nova her raw diet before heading out.

As soon as she got to headquarters, she sprinted towards the elevator before pressing the up button and waiting for several seconds before the doors opened. She stepped inside and pressed the button which displayed the number 6.

After a few seconds, the doors opened on the sixth floor and Leigh stepped out. She walked to the doors of the BAU, opening them, she walked into the bullpen over to her cubicle to set her stuff down before walking up the stairs to Hotch's office.

She knocked on the wooden frame as Hotch's head perked up from where he sat behind his desk.

"You said you wanted to see me, Hotch?" Leigh asked, stepping inside the room slightly.

"Yes, please sit," he gestured to the chair in front of him. Leigh took a seat. "I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be testing you these upcoming days. Since the loss of JJ and were down a man, I'd like to test your skills and see what you're really capable of. I won't do anything that will hinder your undercover efforts. That I can promise."