Chapter 3

Poppy prepared herself to assist her people with basic problems, stretching and doing some hair cardio. Until she was joined by her friends, The Snack Pack. She leaped over to them and waved nonstop, "Oh my gosh you guys." She breathed, "I'm so glad you're here I needed some help."

"Of course Queen Poppy!" Legsly responded happily.

DJ Suki complemented her comment saying, "Yeah dude you know we're always here for you."

"Phew." Poppy wiped her forehead nervously, "Because I really needed a few extra hands for this project. It's huge."

"And we have four hands!" Cooper somehow raised all of his quadrupedal legs above the screen viewpoint cackling maniacally.

"Do not mind him." Prince D whispered to Biggie who stepped away from the funk brother duo.

Poppy counted the individuals standing in front of her, "Wait a minute where's Guy Diamond?"

"Hopefully not having another baby." Barb complained to her own voice, hoping no one would hear her.

Poppy dropped her scrapbooking supplies and tackled Barb against the floor, "BARB!"

"Hey, popsqueak." Queen Barb of the Hard Rock Trolls would occasionally come to visit her friend as she is an honorary member since she's long-distance 24/7 of the time.

"It's so good to see you!" Poppy gave her a common pop troll hug. 

"Yeah, I guess it's good to see you too." Barb almost threw up by saying those exact words but she meant it, "Can you get off me though?"

"Yes, sure." Poppy rolled off of Barb and stood up, sweeping the rock dust from her woolen dress, "Where's Guy and Tiny still?"

Back at Guy Diamond's pod, he was standing outside knocking on the door tirelessly waiting for his son to end his tantrum, "Tiny Blizgerald Diamond open the door this instant!"

"No!" Tiny argued back as he swallowed three cookies at once, "I need to eat my sorrows away."

"Where is this sadness coming from?" Guy put a hand on his hips, questioning his son in his sassy confident way.

Tiny ignored his father's commands and sniffed his snot back into his organism, "Eugh, that's gross." He said to himself as he climbed up to Guy Diamond's desk and opened a tab on his CentiPuter, "Alright time to do some diggin'." Tiny cracked his small fingers and clicked on the search bar.

"TINY!" Guy continued to slam his fists against the door, except his son still did not answer. Tiny mocked his father before wording his search out loud, "Were there ever any other Hip-Hop Trolls that aren't lame funk giraffes but sparkly cool dudes?"

The search bar was entirely filled with gibberish as Tiny did not know how to write at all. The CentiPuter responded with an automated voice, "Unable to search."

"WHAT?!" Tiny groaned and kicked the device off of the window, "I hate primitive technology!"

Guy finally managed to bust through the doors of his own home landing right in front of his offspring. He looked up to see Tiny blinking at him confusedly, "Daddy?"

"Oh Tiny!" Guy picked him up and rocked him back and forth, "I was worried sick about you. Are you okay? What happened?"

"Well I uhh was wonde..." Tiny was about to confess his true feelings to his father but he changed his mind out of nervosity, "I was wondering if there were any Brozone items being auctioned off in Ecay."

"You really are not allowed to visit that website." Guy took a deep sigh before snuggling his son, "We have to talk about your privileges."

The two walked away from their pod back to the center of Pop Village but not too far away a mysterious glowing critter was scanning their movements.

"Yay, you guys are back!" Poppy smiled while carelessly squeezing Tiny's face.

 The critter was camouflaged within the wood of the trees until it finally snapped off from its position flew into the top of the leaves and hid until later.