my greatest what if:26

•••

"shh...it's okay" mark whispered comforting the younger with kind words as donghyuck finally stopped crying and falling on his arms

*knock*knock*

"mark I'm coming in" yuta stated entering the room seeing the two, "O gosh hyuck! Is he okay?"

He worriedly asked leaning to the two level to check on him, "H-he's fine"

"let me help you" 

they carefully carried the younger and put it on the couch " geez, what happened"

"h-hyung"

Yuta look at him, "what's wrong? why are you crying?"

"i-it's my f-fault"

"what?"

"I-I killed our child"

"child?" He confused asked until realization hit him,
"you mean donghyuck was pregnant?"

He nodded, "the day he left me was the day he got to an accident and had miscarriage"

"It was all my fault if I didn't got drunk that night, this weren't happened." Mark added

"What do u mean?" He said in shocked, "He saw u-us me and y-yeji, I didn't know she drugged me.. I don't know what I was doing that time"

"Oh mark"

"I tried to look for him, hoping to see him but I failed"

"Mark, I don't know how donghyuck feel right now but I know he's hurting, losing a child is hard I wouldn't blame him. Try to talk to him and figure things out tell him the truth"

"I'll be outside, take time to think.."

"Thanks hyung"

•someone pov•

donghyuck groaned feeling something poking his cheek, "Okay okay I'm awake"

He sleepy yawned opening his eyes seeing a boy in front of him "Hi"

"Hey" he whispered looking around, "Where are we?"

"We're at your dreams!"

"What?"

"Your dreams mommy"

"M-mommy?"

The kid nodded as he grabbed his hand, "Come with me"

"Where are we going?" He questioned following him and stopped, "we're here"

Donghyuck looked up seeing how good was the scenery is, "Isn't it beautiful?"

"yes it is, wait you haven't told me your name yet" he smiled, "I don't have a name"

"Thats not true! You must have one"

"You haven't give me a name yet mommy" he stated making his heart stopped, "o-oh my"

The kid touch his cheeks as hyuck saw the light, "mommy.. I'm well taken here... please mommy it's time for you to let me go and for you to move on"

"n-no where are you going, you can't leave me! I'll stay with you" he cried running towards him but he couldn't he's body just frozed

"I want you to live and be with daddy.. please mommy please" he whispered waving at him one last time

*marks pov*

"n-no c-come back"

"Hyuck?"

"Hyuck! WAKE UP" I whisper yelled shaking his body until his eyes finally opened, "You're having a nightmare-"

I was cut off when he hugged me, "I-I saw him hyung, I saw him"

"Who? Who did you saw?"

"O-our baby"