Hate.

I hate school, I hate teachers, I hate everything about this horrid place- the bullies, the popular girls- everything about this place is fucked. All of it. I just want to go back home- this place, it just makes me want to crawl into a hole and die. I honestly have never experienced such an awful place, and I was raised in a run-down Trailor park.

"Hey! it's the nerd who slept with her teacher!" A girl laughed at me while pointing and remarking to her friends.

Slept with my teacher... what a wonderful topic to bring up as soon as I wake up.

I bite back the insults I was about to spew and walk the other way. 

It wasn't too long ago...the...incident... to be exact it was 3 weeks ago. Mr. Kitowski, my math teacher asked me to come up after class- my math grades hadn't been the best.

"So, I think I have a way to help you get you grade up Mrs. Sylvia..." 

"Oh really? I'd be really happy to get my grade up! math isn't my best topic." I didn't understand. I was naïve and I should've seen the signs...

He had pulled my sleeve down to beneath my shoulder, rubbing it softly...

I had trembled... I didn't know what to do...

He touched me places I didn't want to be touched, and he did things to me that I wasn't comfortable with.

The last thing I remember after that was police and that awful man lying about what actually happened by putting the blame on me. "She seduced me" he'd say, "It wasn't my fault" he'd say....

My mother hasn't looked at me the same ever since.

~{Present Time}~

I shrugged off all of the weird comments, strange looks, and giggles as I walked down the hallway, I felt a need...A strange need that I've never felt before....What I needed was..

Pain.

The thought scared me for a moment...but I was slowly consumed by the idea and hid away in the bathroom.

I grabbed the fork that came with my lunch- I held it...contemplating what I'm doing and why...

shink 

My face scrunched at the pain, a shiver going down my spine, and my arm feeling a bit numb.

Despite that...

it was great...I did it more and more and more, not being able to stop until my arm looked deformed... blood scatter across the stall walls, it looked like a murder scene in one of those police shows that I used to watch as a kid... I looked down at my newly deformed ass arm...

and- despite the blood everywhere...

I smiled, for the first time in weeks.

(DO NOT DO THIS AT HOME, OR SCHOOL- OR ANYWHERE FOR THAT MATTER- LIKE DO NOT DO THIS, THIS IS BAD AND IT'S NOT GOOD, I'll be posting on this story whenever I feel like it, sue me.)