Faith: Chapter One

FAITH-CHAPTER ONE

FAITH-CHAPTER ONE

Trembling, shivering from the cold breeze, a young boy is crying while hugging itself. The strong rain keeps pouring, a thunder and the lightning strike. He is trying to find himself a comfort under the big tree.
“Mama, Pap-ppa!” the boy said while crying, he can’t stop himself to cry. “ta-kot ako, mama, papa where are you? I am scared” the boy said again while his whole body is shaking and wet. He is in the middle of the wild forest, an unknown place to this young boy. Only a memory of this ten-year old boy is that a big magic circle appear and take him to unknown world. Undying battle, this child can no longer take it anymore, he is weak and scared. Before he close his eyes a man appear and take him.
“Pa-ppa?” the boy said and hug the man before he pass out.
“Jo-in gising kana, anak!” the voiced echoed to him and he suddenly burst up. The boy wake up in shock and his surrounding makes him more shocked nervous.
Nanginginig siyang bumangon sa kinahihigaan at dahan-dahang bumababa sa malapad na kama, napainda siya sa sakit ng biglang kumirot ang kaniyang balikat. The boy didn’t even bother to look to his shoulder, he continue walking until he reach the door. Pinihit niya ito ng dahan dahan at ng mabuksan ay tumambad sa kaniya ang isang bulto ng lalaki. It is standing in front of him and beside that man is a boy that is same age as him. The boy didn’t break his stare to the old man which is the king itself.
Takot siyang tumakbo pabalik sa loob at nagtago sa sulok ng malaking kama.
“Your highness, marahil ay nagulat lamang ang bata, ipagpatawad niyo” A man said beside the king.
“Let him rest more, I will just visit him later if I okay and can able to adjust to his new environment” the king said before leaving the room. The young boy feel ease as he heard the door closed. He is slowly unveiling himself from hiding and upon his standing, there is a boy near at the bed patiently and smiling waiting at him. The young prince took the courage to make this boy comfortable.
“Hi, I am Gaston and you are?” The young prince said at ini-abot niya ang kaniyang isang kamay.
“Jarahin” may takot man ay dahan-dahang inia-abot ng bata ang kaniyang kamay sa prinsipe.
“Hi Jarahin, its nice meeting you!” nakangiting turan ng Prinsipe, indeed a capturing moment because the young Jarahin slowly adjust his situation upon seeing the bright smile of the prince.