Damn that guy I bumped into

Lia's pov:

Hello guys. I am Lia and I am 18 years old. I am the daughter of the head servent in the Jayden house. How?. It all started 10 years ago when my dad passed away. It was really hard cause my mum and I had to find a way to survive. My mum really needed a job and she was offered to be a servent at the Jayden house. Mr and Mrs Jaden really liked my mum and I. They soon offered my mum to move in as well as be the head servent. I was sent to school and at the moment I am working as a servent cause I have to save enough of money for me to go to campus.

"Why are you not working?". Linda asked.

Linda was also a servent in the Jayden house. She is one of the servents daughter. I hate her. She is my age too, but thinks she is older.

"Lets not be rude. She is doing her job". Mrs Jayden said walking towards me. She has a smile plastered on her face. I also gave her a full smile.

"What are you doing here? Go and do your job". She says to Linda in a polite way.

Lind leaves in a hurry and Mrs Jayden turns to face me.

"I need help". She says putting her hands on her hips.

"That is with?". I ask her doing the samething. She laughs and tells me to follow her.

"Which one do you think. Red or silver?". She asks holding up the 2 dresses which she ordered 1 week ago.

"Silver. To match it your silver heels, red lipstick, drop earrings and silver eyeshadow". I tell her.

"Perfect". She says putting down the red dress and looking at the silver one.

"Mrs Jayden? May I leave?". I asked her. She looked up from her dress.

"Ofcourse. Go to your room and check if the dress fits". She says smiling at me.

"Oh and also. I got you this. Here". She says handing me a full basket of makeup. It had almost everything.

"But-". She cut me off.

"No buts. Quick and fast you need to get ready. I will also look for a handsome boy for you". She says looking in the mirror.

I was gonna say i couldnt when she told me its an order from her. One thing about Mrs Jayden if she tells you something you cannot say no. She hates when someone says no.

I left to go to my room. I opened the door and saw a black long dress. It had no straps, tigh fitting and had a slit down the left leg. Next to it I saw a pair of black and silver heels. The heels were pencil heels. Hopeful my feet don't get sore.

I smiled knowing that Mrs Jaden knows my taste.

"Girlllll. Help me". Alia says outside my door.

Alia is the daughter of Mr and Mrs Jayden and also my bestie.

I told her too come in and she showed me two dresses. One was green and the other was blue. I told her the blue one goes.

She sat and spoke for a little. After that she left and my mum came to my room.

"You really gna go?". My mum asks me.

"Yes mum Mrs Jayden did not take no as an answer. Sorry". I said putting my head down.

"Silly. I just came to tell you. Do.not.forget.your phone". She said each word.

"Oh". I said leaving to go to into my bathroom.

I had a bath and came out. Today I wanted to leave my hair open. Curle my hair and leave it open.

For makeup I did smokey eyes. That made me look very mean. I swear.