Mama

Tzuyu and Sana have been dating for 3 weeks now. The older woman confessed her love for the maknae and surprisingly Tzuyu had the same feelings.

Tzuyu may not show her feelings towards people she likes but in reality those people have a special place in her heart, especially Sana.

Even if the two have only been girlfriends for 3 weeks Sana has still showered Tzuyu will love and affection that it feels as if they've been dating longer.

One thing Sana loves to do is call Tzuyu pet names. Like baby, babe, darling, even mama. That's Sana's favorite, even though Tzuyu isn't older she still loves calling the young woman that.

Tzuyu woke up feeling the sun shine through the windows. She stretched before she put her arm out feeling for her girlfriend. To disapproval Tzuyu frowned not feeling Sana beside her.

Figuring the hamster was already in the living room, Tzuyu got up before putting on a sleeveless shirt and some shorts.

Tzuyu walked into the kitchen seeing her unnies and girlfriend eating breakfast.

Sana was talking to Nayeon till her eyes landed on her half asleep girlfriend.

"Hi mama!" Sana exclaimed

She jumped out of her chair before throwing her arms around Tzuyu's body. Tzuyu held onto the older woman's hips.

"Why didn't you wake me up" Tzuyu whined

Sana giggled before cupping the puppy's cheeks.

"Sorry mama. You looked so peaceful I didn't wanna wake you up" Sana said

"Especially with the night we had" Sana whispered eyeing her marks on Tzuyu

Tzuyu blushed before she nodded.

"Are you two gonna flirt or come eat" Jeongyeon said

"Leave them alone" Jihyo said rolling her eyes

Sana giggled before walking her girlfriend to the table.

Jihyo placed a plate for Tzuyu before going back to eating as everyone dug back in.

Tzuyu was in her room on her phone till Sana came into the room.

"Later on tonight do you wanna go out for dinner?" Sana asked as she went on the bed snuggling into her girlfriend's chest

"Sure" Tzuyu said caressing Sana's hair as she planted a kiss on the top of her head

Sana smiled. She buried her face into Tzuyu's neck with her hands roaming inside the maknae's shirt feeling her warm skin.

Tzuyu didn't mind. Even before they were dating Sana was clingy to her, well she was to everyone but mostly Tzuyu.

Tzuyu was still on her phone until she felt small kisses on her neck.

"Unnie. No" Tzuyu said

"Whyyy~" Sana pouted

"Because I'm still sore" Tzuyu replied putting down her phone

The older didn't listen as her kisses got more rough and her hands trailed up to Tzuyu's chest.

"S-Sana.." Tzuyu whined trying to push the hamster off

"Please mama" Sana said between kisses

"...f-fine, but only one! I'm still hurt.." Tzuyu said

Sana grinned before doing her thing

There Tzuyu was again. Naked, flushed face, hair a mess, swollen lips, and panting heavily trying to catch her breath.

"You always taste so sweet baby" Sana said licking Tzuyu's juices off her lips

Tzuyu glared at her.

"Don't give me that look" Sana pouted

"Well I'm tired and even more sore" Tzuyu said annoyed

"I'm sorry~"

"Why are you so horny?" Tzuyu teased

"Hey! It's not my fault! You're so beautiful I want that beautiful mouth to moan for me" Sana shrugged

Tzuyu rolled her eyes before snuggling into the pillow.

"I'm going to sleep" Tzuyu said

Sana immediately squeezed herself into Tzuyu's arms. Tzuyu playfully shook her head before pulling Sana closer to her by her waist.

"Have a good rest my dear" Tzuyu said kissing the top of Sana's head "I love you"

Sana silently squealed to herself.

"I love you too mamas"

This is all Sana's ever wanted. Someone she would cling onto forever and they would never get tired of it. Tzuyu may joke around about Sana being clingy but if the older were to ever stop Tzuyu wouldn't know what to do. Never having Sana's kisses, hugs, sweet words sounds like hell to Tzuyu.