Chapter 2

Bella

I met my principal in his office, he was alone and he said the boy I will tutor will arrive soon.

Minutes later, the door finally opened and my heart stopped.

Jaden was entering the room and sat down in the chair beside me.

I was going to tutor the bully of the school?! No way, no I can't do that, he is literally so mean to me.

Then M. Bailey said. " So Jaden this is Isabella, Isabella this is Jaden." I glanced at Jaden and I didn't dare like him in his eyes. Jaden saw that and looked at me and smirked again, like the one in math class yesterday.

"You will need to meet every Wednesday after school and go to the local b213" I was devastated, I will need to meet Jaden every week. He would definitely be mean to me during every tutoring session.

M. Bailey guide us to the class and let us alone.

I'm so afraid but I said that I will help the guy for is future and I will keep this promise, so I said. " I made littles cards and tests to help you"

He made that stupid smirk again and said. " you really thought you would tutor me, just do my homework and give me the answers of the exams we have"

" but I have to help you learn, not help you cheat" I said. He looked me dead in the eyes and start laughing. Then he stopped and said. " you're very funny, you'll do as I said or we will have big problems"

Then I don't know what got into me but I said. "oh yeah what are you gonna do"  I almost put my hands on my mouth, by how shook I was. How could I said, he will literally beat me.

He smirked again and said. " I didn't know you were that feisty. But don't think you're so big now, I could literally destroy you" and I know that this was true so I just stopped talking and did his homework.

We stop the tutoring lesson at 5 and I got home. It was a very interesting experience and I was kinda sad cause I didn't help him at all. But I couldn't just stand up and tell him that I will not help him cheat, because I know I will be dead by now.

The next week, I got to the classroom and he was not there. I waited 10 minutes and when I got up to go he enter.

" you don't know how to reads hour? You're late" he didn't talk and just put his homework on the table and was about to leave. " what are you doing, why are you're leaving, you supposed to stay till 5"

" I won't spend 2 hours watching you do my homework, I got better things to do" he said. " well maybe I could give you a real tutoring lesson instead" I said.

" 2 hours of tutoring every week will not help me pass my class, it's just dumb and a waste of time" Jaden said.

" ok maybe you are right, we could go everyday after class to my house or yours to study" he looked at me and laughed. " did I ever tell you that you are a very funny person" I said. " yeah, last week"

He stopped laughing and told me. " we will never do that, like I said, I have better thing to do. So I will just drop my homework everything Wednesday and you will do them and bring them to me the next day" and then he exit the room.

So every week he will drop is homework and go. And I did his homework and return home. At this point I didn't bother me, he's the one that would crash is futur.