Casey Becker's death discussion

The year was 1996 and everyone was talking about Casey Becker's death. Billy and Stu were sitting near the fountain with their girlfriends Sidney Prescott and Tatum Riley.

“I can't believe Casey's gone.. she didn't deserve to be killed.” Sidney was talking as Billy and Stu looked at each other.

“Yeah, it's disturbing too,” Tatum added. Stu blinked and looked at Tatum, kissing her forehead.

“Billy, what's wrong? You look nervous,” Sidney looked at Billy concerned.

“What? No, I'm fine, don't worry Sid.” Billy replied to Sidney and started to look at the fountain.

“I heard she got her organs ripped out, there was probably blood all over the kill-” Stu got cut off by Billy.

“Stu, can you not?! We just found out about Casey Becker's death. You can't be joking around about her death. It's wrong.” Billy said as he gave Stu a death stare.

“Jesus, Billy. I'm not good at showing emotion, okay!? So leave me alone for once, God you're annoying.” Stu rolled his eyes and grabbed his bag.

“Where are you going?” Tatum said with a frown on her face.

“I'm just going to the bathroom,” Stu kissed Tatum's forehead before he walked away.

Stu was inside the school, and he went inside the bathroom.

“I'm gonna use the bathroom Sid,” Billy got up and walked towards the bathroom and walked in

“Dude, what were you thinking. You can't describe what she looked like because it'll blow our cover,” Billy said with an angry tone and looked at Stu.

“Dude, Tatum doesn't suspect a thing, I'll be fine,” Stu replied to Billy and walked over to the sink. He started to wash his hands.

“There are other students at the school Stu, it takes one word to blow our cover." Billy walked over to the sink and stared at Stu.

“No one listens to our conversations Billy, relax.” Stu grabbed some paper towels and dried his hands.

“It doesn't matter Stu, you think I want Sidney to find out who killed her mother?” Billy followed Stu out of the bathroom, but he stopped talking since kids were in the hallway.

“You're overreacting,” Stu walked back over to Tatum and Sidney, then sat down, wrapping his arm around her.

“Everything okay Billy?” Sidney put her hand on his hand, worried.

-384 words

I'll update it tomorrow!

Hope you enjoy this chaos/shitty part 🫶