13

A/N: I know, I KNOW! I'm sorry, I've been in the WORST slumps, in both writing and reading but I'm here with a new chapter. I can't give an estimated time when I'll next update but this one is solely for you guys. Please bare with me and thank you for all of the love! I love y'all right back! :,) ENJOY!

Xander

"Dude, could you look anymore desperate?" Adrian snorts because my eyes are glued to the damn door like a dog waiting for his owner.

"Shut up" I hiss just as Grayson passes by and my roommate quirks a brow at me.

"Why? Because you don't want me to know you're waiting for my sister?" He challenges and Mo stifles a snort-laugh of her own with her palm.

"Mo!" I glare at my best friend who's hands fly up in defense.

"I didn't say anything!" She laughs.

"She didn't have to, if there's anything you're not, it's subtle" Gray grimaces, probably picturing another friend of his with his other sister.

Poor guy is just going through a big brothers nightmare.

"Oh, so are you going to kick his ass too?" Adrian intervenes.

"You're my best friend, that's different" Gray waves a dismissive hand and Adrian gawks at him like he's insane.

"Are you kidding me right now?" Adrian scoffs, Emory rolling her eyes as she continues setting the snacks on the coffee table as if she's been through this a million times.

Which I'm sure she has, having known Adrian for a decade and watching his friendship with her brother form into a brotherhood of their own.

"Look, I learned my lesson with you and Mo. Besides, Alex knows what happens to those who fuck with the Harts, don't you?" Gray pins me with a look and I'm taken back to the night the three of us had handled Mo's dad only a few months ago, making sure he doesn't even think about her without facing consequences.

"Roger" I grin and Adrian lets out a childish huff to which Mo passes by and presses a kiss to his cheek, the tension in his body melting almost immediately.

My chest slightly aches because that is something it does now that I've caught feelings for probably the first time ever. I want what they have but with Addie. More than what they have if I'm being honest.

I want her to completely consume me and it's happening so fucking fast that it's freaking me out.

The front door opens and I think I give myself whiplash because of how quickly I turn my head to catch sight of my favorite blonde.

My entire body deflates when Sara walks in, Theo trailing behind her with an excited grin that warms my heart.

The kid really is cute and I grow quite fond of him every time I see him.

"Don't look so excited to see us, Harrington" Sara deadpans and a smile plays on my lips before I stride over to greet her.

"You know I love you" I wink and peck her cheek making her roll her eyes.

"I'm sure you'd love me more if I were blonde and internet famous" she smirks and I glare before playfully shoving her out of the way to greet Theo.