SHUSH 001

"Kyungsoo! Let's go to the front of the school and check out some freshmen." Baek said as he tilted his head to follow him. The giant dude with huge eyes not as huge as mine though, is chanyeol who held baekhyun's hand as he followed him.

So here are some of my friends... baekhyun, and chanyeol both of them are sophomores like me... they are a couple. You can see it in there sweet glances, intertwined fingers, stolen kisses and arms wrapped around each other, oh and the flirty giggles.

Baekhyun is my bestfriend since kindergarten. How? Well, baek is such a chatterbox and he couldn't find anyone who could listen to his stories, since people usually walkaway when he starts talking. For me... i don't mind if he talks for hours... and that's how we became friends.

Baekhyun is obviously gay, but his parents do not approve of it, that's why they made him go to an all boys school... they wanted him to MAN-UP but unfortunately... the opposite happened. After all, baekhyun was more exposed to dicks. He was actually thrilled that we have gone to MAMA Academy... since there are dicks everywhere that he thought of sucking and milking with his ass.

And baek was into martial arts as well, since his parents forced him to. But he also wanted to thanked them for forcing him, since he used his flexibility during sex. That was the exact words he told me. I am not making this up.

But the promiscuous baek, suddenly took relationships seriously when he devoted himself to one man. And of course it's chanyeol. Baek usually go for the first move when it comes to flirting but, chanyeol got him first.

Chanyeol even asked me what was the thick "eyelinerred flawlessly white faced as smooth as porcelain skinned guy in class" well, that was how he described baekhyun that time. Well, baek was one of the prettiest guys in class, and no one couod even resist his charms... especially when his aegyo shows up.

There was also one time when i saw chanyeol drooling during music class since it was baek's solo. Well, i didn't really saw him drooling, i just felt something suddenly wet on my shoulder, and it was the giant's saliva falling on my ghad damn shoulder.

As we walked through the corridors, "where are you off too?" We all know who's voice where whom it came from. It was the most popular kid in school, a senior... it was luhan hyung... the prettiest and most handsome guy in school. The reason why his parents get him to an all bpys school was because, they wanted him to MAN UP as well... but like baek... he did the opposite. The only difference was, he never took relationships seriously. Oh did i forgot to tell you that he was baek's teacher when it came to flirting?

"We are going to the front, to watch the incoming freshmen" Baek said and luhan hyung followed us. Another sheep to form our herd. I told you my friends are celebrities of this school.

And have i told you that luhan is the captain of the school's soccer team... but he also plays basketball, he is also a runner and a cyclist. If you can see his lower lip, yeah it is scarred. It was his fault too though, he pissed off the other team when he kicked the ball and landed on his head hard then he did payback by hitting his precious face with the ghad damn ball, but he looks perfect even if he had that imperfection, and that is common knowledge here in MAMA academy. You are not a legit student here of you don't know luhan and his perfect imperfection.

When we got to the front, two of our friends are already waiting for us. The KIM couple... well, they have the same family names but they are not blood related. Kim Minseok, a senior, and Kim Jongdae, sophomore like baek, yeol and i.

"Hey! What took you so long... you could have seen it! There was a freshman who tried to ran after their limo just to take him back home." Jongdae said. He is the sharp-angled faced, slim guy, who has a height like baek, just a few centimeters higher than mine.