𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟎 : 𝐌𝐀𝐗

𝑀𝒶𝓍𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 (𝑀𝒶𝓍)

Max ended his stream with a smile, per usual. But lately, the smile hasn't been real. It's been dropping every time the camera goes off. Of course, he has genuine moments on stream but he just can't get the feeling to linger once the monitor goes blank. Painting and producing brought him genuine joy though. He connected with it more. He felt like he could only show stream his funny side. He couldn't have a real conversation with his stream without them saying he's a "yapper". Sometimes it hurts when he says real shit to his stream and sees the clip sped up with music over it in the community. 

But it's different with the other two. He can put all his emotion into his art and beats. He'll sit at his desk making beats for hours. And the outcome always depends on his mood. And it was the same with his paintings. He would pour his heart out to a canvas before he ever did to a person. And that could be problematic at time. Max knew it was a problem, but he didn't know what to do about it.

Another problem of Max's was his toxicity. He was damn near competing with Brent Faiyaz for title of Illest Villain.

And the reason Max was the illest villain was because Max was genuinely a cool ass nigga. He was funny as fuck, he was real chill, he was a good person to go to about anything because he had a lot of life experience so he had advice to go with almost every situation. But you have to watch out. Because in the midst of spilling your heart out to Max, you'll realize that you know nothing about him and by then he knows everything about you. 

And you'll brush it off, thinking everything will be fine. Max can be trusted. He's your friend. Maybe even you're lover. But in reality, Max would always choose himself. Because in his eyes, when everything and everyone else is gone he will only have himself. So it's only right that he puts himself first. 

And the second ya'll get into it, there's nothing you can do. You have no dirt on him. But he has your whole life story, and he'll take it and twist it. He'll remind you how vulnerable he made you. How he's the only one that has the answers to heal your heart. When you're sad he'll empathize with you, and then remind you how he's the only one that can pick you up and put you back together.

"It's okay my love. I gotchu. You know I always gotchu. I love you so much baby. I'm the only one who can do this much for you."

And when ya'll argue, he'll throw it in your face again.

"Where the fuck you goin'? What nigga finna help you like I did? Don't nobody else understand you. If you really wanna go you can, but you not gon find no nigga better than me."

Max knew he could change, but nothing made him want to.

Until one day ..

Nunu's A/N:

Max real asf. He fucked up but he fuckin real idc what nobody say.

Anyways, I feel like some parts of this dont make since but ion know man. I'm so tired.