𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓

DISCLAMERS & WARNINGS

This book is a work of fanfiction featuring Jay from Enhypenm. While it may be inspired by real people, places, and events, it is not intended to be a factual representation of them. Some characters, the events, and dialogue in this book are products of my imagination and are not intended to reflect the real lives or personalities of any individuals mentioned.

This book features a mix of fictional character and real people, including idols. While some characters are entirely made up, others are based on real people but have been adapted for the purposes of this story.

This story is inspired by a pov from Instagram belonging to the user jvngzie. If you can't find the pov for whatever reason please check out the last part of this story.

This story tends to have a confusing ending for some, if you tend to be one of the some kindly see the 2nd last part of this story for the ending explanation.

This story follows the 1 paragraph rule — every chapter is a short paragraph itself and those who tend to be long are divided into more than 1 part. So, along the way, you may see more than 1 page with the same number and title.

Please note that this book is a starter for the actual book so, there aren't many dialogues throughout the story as well as a clear and well deatiled plot.

There are no sexual themes in this book, as well as any explicit content related to rape, sexual assault, abuse or even harassment.

Please remember that I do not condone the sexualization of minors and urge readers to approach this book with the same level of respect and sensitivity they would for any work featuring minors.

Furthermore, this book is intended for entertainment purposes only. It is not meant to mock, defame, or otherwise disrespect any idols or public figures. I have the utmost respect for all individuals mentioned in this book and do not condone any disrespectful or harmful behavior towards them.

It's important to note that I do not own any of the images used in this book, including those used for the cover or chapter illustrations. All rights belong to their respective owners. However, some characters and plot of this book are the product of my imagination.

While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and quality of this book, please be aware that it may contain errors in grammar, punctuation, or spelling. I am constantly striving to improve my writing, but recognize that no book can be perfect. Therefore, readers should approach this book with an open mind and enjoy it for what it is — a work of fiction created with passion and dedication.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Copyright 2023 gingeun. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.