FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS

Juliana Raegan MODEL/ACTRESS

Juliana Raegan
MODEL/ACTRESS

#5638
MOST POPULAR    boost

BIRTHDAY: August 16th, 1997
BIRTHPLACE: Honolulu, Hawaii
AGE: 24
BIRTH SIGN: Leo

ABOUT
Juliana Marie Raegan also known as "Julia" was born in Honolulu, Hawaii but she moved to Nassau, Bahamas when she was two. She moved back to the U.S at age eighteen but to California.

She moved to Hollywood in the hope of a career. She started modeling small but she switched it up when she was seen a a few acting roles.

Her first acting role at age eighteen was The Rachel's as she played Roxie. She then went on to play in two other movies, Ma
as Haley and in Spider-Man: Far From Home as Betty Brant.

BEFORE FAME

She participated in competitive dancing all primary school.
She went to Anatol Rodgers High School and graduated a year early at age seventeen.

TRIVA
When she's not acting she's singing, a video clip of her singing was leaked and it became viral.

FAMILY LIFE

She has a younger brother, Emanuel Raegan. Her mother, Angela Raegan. And her father is unknown.

ASSOCIATED WITH

She was seen on set with Jenna Ortega. Filming a new horror movie that's currently unknown.

She also was rumored to date Dylan Minnette in late 2019, broke up to unknown reasons. And she soon after was spotted in Los Angeles with Vinnie Hacker.

 And she soon after was spotted in Los Angeles with Vinnie Hacker

Reese Rushing
ACTRESS

#2800
MOST POPULAR    boost

BIRTHDAY: April 5th, 1997
BIRTHPLACE: Michigan, United States
AGE: 24
BIRTH SIGN: Aries

ABOUT

Reese Rushing, born in Michigan, United States moved to Los Angeles at age five.

She quickly got into her acting career staring her first role at only age eight. She continued to act, but she had her first hit role in 2015.

BEFORE FAME

She graduated Frida Kahlo High School. She was known to be
'Popular' and 'well known' during her time in school.

She grew up doing tap dancing and cheer and other small activities.

TRIVA

She had a cameo in Personal - HRVY.

FAMILY LIFE

Her parents, Riley Rushing and Ethan Rushing are both famous actors, who began their career and quickly risen to fame when Reese was young. She has no siblings as she remains an only child.

ASSOCIATED WITH

She is considered close with the Outerbanks cast as she often is seen on the crew, as she's apparently close with the director.

Emanuel Raegan
TIKTOK STAR

#8987
MOST POPULAR    boost

BIRTHDAY: July 1st , 2004
BIRTHPLACE: Nassau, Bahamas
AGE: 18
BIRTH SIGN: cancer

ABOUT

Emanuel also known as "Manuel" started his TikTok account at age sixteen. He would learn to grow it by posting captivating videos of gaming content and much more.

BEFORE FAME

He would make videos on dubsmash.

TRIVA

One of his most viral videos was one of him lip-syncing the lyrics of Call out my name by The Weeknd.

FAMILY LIFE

He has a sister, Juliana Raegan an actress. He has no other siblings

ASSOCIATED WITH

He was featured in one of AMP's recent YouTube videos.