Chapter 17

"Talk over coffee"

----------------------

"That's right, long time no see"

Dazai smiles at you, well you didn't expect him to remember you or anything but it would be great if he doesn't remember you at all, after all the more the people in ada don't know you the better it is for you.

You never want to make much contact with them since it may lead to a big mess to the story and you agree to Ranpo request because you want him to help you look into your sister dead, actually Shoko dead you shouldn't interfere with it or anything just your presence was enough to mess with everything already but you can't just ignore it Shoko remind you of your life before, you use to have an older sister you can say that but she didn't share the same bloodline as you or anything just you seeing her that way and she's really good to you until that day comes that she's got into an accident that makes her lost her life there.

she's really like Shoko kind and really nice to everyone even if they're bad to her, that can't make you turn a blind eye to Shoko who was your real sister in this life, when you found out what happened behind her dead you will leave the Ada and live a life that you want but now you have to stay here and work for them first.

You feel someone taking your hand pulling you out of your thoughts, you flinch when you see Dazai get down on one knee with one hand holding your and you blink at him like an owl. Then he says

"Dear Y/N, you're the most beautiful woman I have ever met in these years, Y/N do you want to commit double suicide with me-"

Before he could finish his sentence Kunikida smack him with his notebook making a loud thud and Dazai laying flat on the floor.

Well you can tell that hit was really hard just the sound was enough for you to know the pain already.

Still you expect nothing more from Dazia but if he were real in your real world you would have said yes without a second thought but now, no you don't want to die not even the thought of it! He must know that you're nervous and decide to scare you for sure, but now you're really nervous, after all this is ada and you might just die in some random mission that they give you who knows! This suicide maniac really good at making you feel nervous even before and now.

Kunikida cleared his throat and sorry for showing this kind of thing on your first day here, while Dazai getting back on his feet and smiling at you
'stop! Smiling at me! You're not helping at all!'

Well you're really nervous, that you didn't move at all it's like you were froze in place until Yosano put her hand on your shoulder and says

"Sorry for making you nervous on your first day here but you will get use to this soon"

She smiles at you, she looks so pretty this close, you smile and finally let out a big sigh and they start to introduce themselves to you and they're really nice to you, and it really makes you feel a lot comfortable now,

then Kunikida stands in front of you and asks you

"Why did you join the Armed detective agency? Is it because Ranpo-san dragged you to join?"

You stay silent a little before say

"Maybe... because I don't want the world to burn down because of all the bad thing that those bad people do and I want to make up for my past mistake too"