22.5 - Ruler of Tyranny

'So, this is the outside, huh?' Hakuja thought to himself. Immediately after getting the notice for his new title and skills, he slithered his way out of the small divot he had apparently been laid to rest in to look at the nature around himself. 'I never thought that I'd be so happy just to be standing on grass.'

However metaphorical his 'standing' was, Hakuja couldn't be bothered to correct himself, much too preoccupied with savoring the feeling of foliage on his underbelly, the smell of clean air, and the sound of birds chirping idly. 

'I never really considered myself an outdoorsman, but I think spending more than a year fighting for my life and some more time stuck in some weird bat's head has done more than enough to change that.'

One more deep breath of air later and Hakuja decided to move on to another matter that had been nagging at him since he woke up, slithering over to a nearby stream of water. 'Alright, let's see what I'm working with this time around.'

Looking into the stream, he looked over each detail of his reflection. The scales on his face were the same as the rest of his body, his eyes retained the red coloration they had in his previous form, and the tips of his fangs could still be seen at the sides of his mouth.

However, there were some new features as well. As he had seen earlier, there was the bladed tail and the fur running down his spine, however, '...Are these ears?'

On top of his head was a pair of pointed ears, the outside of them being the same color as the rest of his body, and the inside being a slightly lighter shade. More than that, he now had a hood, though he noticed that it appeared... folded?

He quirked a metaphorical eyebrow at that. A hood? Sure, there are snakes that have those. But, why the heck would his hood be folded?

Knowing nobody else would give him the answer to that, he decided to try and find out for himself, focusing his attention on the strange new feature of his body, and with a motion that he had recently practiced, he found his new hood unfurling into... a pair of wings?

He looked himself in the reflection confusedly, making sure that what he was seeing was accurate with a look to his left and right. Yup, those were wings. Definitely wings.

If the sight alone wasn't enough proof, then the fact that he felt himself lift off the ground with an experimental flap definitely was.

'Alright, this is definitely new. But I'm not gonna whine about more maneuverability. Now, just one more thing to check out...'

【Ede Sepens    LV1    Nameless】

Status

【HP: 4,617/4,617】

【MP: 2,722/2,722】

【SP (Yellow): 3,611/4,700】

【SP (Red): 1,320/4,511】

【Average Offensive Ability: 5,508】

【Average Defensive Ability: 3,502】

【Average Magic Ability: 3,218】

【Average Resistance Ability: 5,156】

【Average Speed Ability: 2,580】

Skills

『Deadly Poison Fang LV10』『HP Auto-Recovery LV7』『MP Lessened Consumption LV2』『Detection LV1』『Taboo LV9』『Poison Magic LV10』『Shadow Magic LV1』『Dark Magic LV1』『Heavy Magic LV10』『Healing Magic LV3』『Heretic Magic LV8』『Heretic Attack LV1』『Evasion LV4』『Foresight LV4』『Heresy Resistance LV5』『Throw LV2』『Pain Resistance LV9』『Wind Resistance LV3』『Precise Magic Power Operation LV2』『Dragon Scales LV3』『Vision Expansion LV10』『High-Speed Processing LV10』『Shock Resistance LV3』『Stealth LV9』『Light Resistance LV1』『Fire Resistance LV4』『Fear Super-Resistance LV1』『Flight LV4』『Parallel Thinking LV9』『Desire LV6』『Rage LV1』『Concentration LV10』『Thought Super-Acceleration LV1』『Rot Resistance LV4』『Rot Attack LV2』『Ultimate Life LV1』『Dragon Power LV1』『Destruction Enhancement LV1』『Status Condition Resistance LV1』『Divinity Expansion LV3』『Demon Lord LV2』『Tyranny』『Hierarchy』『King's Might』『n%l=W』