𝙁𝙍𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀

I asked 2 French Geography and History teachers how they felt about the things
happening in Palestine and this is what they said :

I asked 2 French Geography and History teachers how they felt about the thingshappening in Palestine and this is what they said :

" I teach 9th graders and 8th graders, I have one class each. The classes are very diverse, so they get excited when we talk about other cultures. Recently, just before the All Saints' Day holiday, a student mentioned the attack in Arras again. We have talked about it in class yes, but the student asked if the terrorist did it because of Palestine. I found it ridiculous. Not everything that involves terrorism is gonna be about another muslim country.
This is just a silly story but back to the main point, I am not an Israeli supporter. I don't support that they put lights up with the Israeli flag on the Eiffel Tower. They ruined our Eiffel Tower, it's like they poured bird poop all over it.
My students asked me if I was an Israel or Palestine supporter, even though I'm not allowed to share
my opinions with my students, I told them this.
Whoever supports the land stolen from Palestine can get out of my class."

- ( Doesn't want name to be shown ) , 46 , France

" I don't like normally talking about politics out of class, but this shouldn't even be considered politics.
It's a massacre I tell you. I think that both sides are just as bad, but that's just me.
I know people wont agree with me. I'm just one guy in a country with 65 million people.
Why would my opinion matter?"

- Mr.Mousunni, 51, France