Hoe Stroll Cont. Part 10

"My feet hurt." I complained.

She ignored me.  It was the 3rd time I'd said so.  We've been walking forever.  I had no idea where we were.  Went went down so many roads that twisted and turned.

"Ohh shit!"  She squealed.

"Hey Ri'Kina look at me okay?  Let's act like were just chilling and having a casual convo."  Samaya said in a rushed tone.

"I thought that was what we were doing?"  My brow shot up.

"Girl just put on your sexy face damn.  

You really don't know shit!"

I was pissed with her tone of voice.  Like why is she attacking me?  Hell what does she want from me?  I resisted the urge to bend down and rub my foot.

A minute later this big ass SUV drove up to us.  It was jet black and I could see that the windows were tilted black.

"Hey!" I whispered as I grabbed her arm.  That might be a drug dealer we should go!  My anxiety shot up.  I was warned of those vehicles especially those with tinted windows.

"If you don't chill the fuck out, 

I'ma leave your little ass right here."  She threatened.

My shoulders slumped.  I had no idea where I was and now it was fully dark.  Not to mention my nuggets were about to fall off.

"What you shorty's getting into?" A guy with braids popped his head out of the window.  it looked like he had a cigar in his mouth.

"Nothing big playa.  We just trying to chill."  Samaya beamed at him.

"Ya'll trying to ride?" He blew thick smoke out of his nostrils.

"Hell yeah!"

"Bet."

"Aye Quan let em in."  He said to someone in the back.

The side door slid open.  Samaya quickly made a bee line for it.  She hopped in so fast.  I stood there.  I was officially scared.

"Comon Ri'Kina." She all but hissed.

I walked over to the car. 

Maybe I could get them to just drop me off at home, I thought.

Everyone was chattering and laughing.  I was silent.  There was 3 guys.  Two upfront and one in the back.  Samaya was dancing on the seat, wiggling really hard and bumping into me.  Which made me bump into the guy.

"Sorry."  I muttered.

He turned his head and looked at me.  His face was so blank.  

"It's cool."  He said, turning his head away from me again.

"Girl we bout to get fucked up!"  Samaya was loud whispering in my ear.

"We almost to the telly.  I can tell cause I been here before.  So you know what that means?"  She laughed gleefully.

"Uh uh.  What does it mean?"  I whispered back.

"It means we gonna have fun and then they will probably leave.  Then me and you can stay the night all alone!  I love staying the night at the telly."

As I was trying to figure out exactly what a telly was, the car stopped.  I looked out the window and saw a neon sign that boasted "MOTEL".

"Ohhh." I said out loud.

The driver got out and told us to wait in the car until he came back.

"Bitch we gone have so much fun." Sayma giggled.