*Insert gay sex here*

I watch my lover remove his pants, glossing over the skin appearing more by the second. My eyes can only look at his body with love and admiration, and I would never change it.

Once his clothes are fully off he lays down, and I waste no time parting his flesh with my hands as I lower my tongue, giving his hole a few gentle licks.

My next words come out soft as butter. "Mmm, you taste so good."

I dig a finger into my cheek, running my tongue along the length of the digit. It comes out glistening with saliva, just how I intended. My hands move part to rest on the man's glutes and lower thighs, gently rubbing to show my affection as I rub my lubricated finger along the entrance curiously.

It's hard to breathe through all the anticipation as I apply a little more pressure, my finger finally sliding in up to the first knuckle. I pause to observe the way my boy arches his back in pleasure, a moan escaping his lips. His hands now grip the pillow tighter than before. This reaction makes my stomach sink and my genitals throb in need.

"You're so cute." I smile as I lean down to kiss and caress his thighs with my free hand, shifting my weight onto my elbows. "I love the noises you make." I whisper into his skin before leaning back and beginning to push my finger in further to the second knuckle. I start slowly curling my finger inside and the boy shakes beneath me, evidently enjoying the sensation.

The sight makes me want to do more than just finger him. I want to grind on his ass and fuck him like my dick is real. I need him so badly. I stretch my body over his, my finger remaining inside. I begin to kiss him all over while pumping my finger at a consistent pace. All he can do is whimper and moan out my title. Calling me Daddy, it makes me want to go harder when he says shit like that. "Would you like another?" He moans out a response, basically begging me, "Yes please, Daddy." 

His words make my stomach drop.

"Fucking hell." I curse under my breath and remove my finger from the tightness of his ass to lubricate another finger with my mouth. Now that I think of it, I should probably re-lubricate everything so he's more comfortable. I lean down once again to lick a stripe over his hole, earning a gasp and a moan from my submissive. I decide to take advantage of this reaction and continue, pressing harder with my tongue and beginning to work my jaw. I stiffen my tongue and stick it inside as my hands grip the softness of his thighs. He grabs my hair suddenly, motioning for me to stop.

"Mmm, please- "

"Please what, love?"

"I want you inside me." He whines out. I smirk, "I can definitely do that for you." I stick my fingers inside him, curling them slightly before proceeding to move them in and out at a quick pace teasingly. He grips the sheets hard, back arched in surprise. Then, it stops just as suddenly as it started. The boy whines as I use my arms to prop myself up and over his stomach. He peers over at the movement curiously, watching as I reach into the bedside drawer and pull out a 6-inch-long dildo with string protruding from the attached material. He watches impatiently as I tie and adjust the straps to make sure it's tight to my body before returning to kneel on the bed.

"Could you lube this for me please Angel...?"

He picks himself up from the mattress enthusiastically. "Absolutely" He whispers breathlessly before taking my strap into his mouth. I rest my hand gently on the top of his head, lightly playing with and pulling his hair on the very top while his lips wrap around the clear plastic, bobbing his head up and down the length of it. Soon all 6 inches disappears into his throat like it's nothing. It's like magic the way his gag reflex also disappears in the moment. What a sight to have the pleasure of witnessing, watching as he makes eye contact while sucking my dick. It's a pity I can't feel the way his lips tighten around my cock, and the same with his ass.

After a few more seconds of this I pull away to lean down and kiss his cheek lovingly, whispering for him to lay down. He follows my directions obediently, wasting no time returning to his previous position. I pause a moment to admire the sight of him before me. Laying on his back, legs pulled open for me, looking at me with those eyes. This is everything I could ever wish for.

I gather all the saliva in my mouth and spit majority of the liquid onto my fingers, immediately spreading it along the length of the plastic protrusion. I sit with my legs in a 'W' position, gently pressing the tip at his entrance. I press my hips slowly towards his, applying the pressure necessary to engulf just the tip. His ass happily swallows the head and the boy moans for me. God, what a sight.

Soon, after a couple slow thrusts, it's in all the way.

"Does this feel alright, Baby?" I ask cautiously. His hands loosen their grip sightly at my words. He nods into the pillow, and I prop myself up on one arm, using the other to bring his hand to my hip. "Please tell me what feels good and what doesn't."

He grabs the fleshy part of my flank and pulls me in close, slowly guiding my hips in and out at an even pace. I lean down, still thrusting, and suck gentle sloppy kisses into his neck. My voice comes out so husky that I basically growl into his ear. "Hmm, good boy~" He clenches my sides harder at the words, proceeding to wrap his legs around my waist. I continue thrusting into him passionately with his legs tightly wrapped around me.

"Here, roll over." I pull out, causing the boy beneath me to arch his back and tense, moaning loudly.

He waits patiently on all fours, spread for me entirely to see. God the sight. I smack his ass with a cupped hand, earning a variety of noises from the boy as I massage his warm flesh with my palm, teasing his most desperate parts. The tip of my thumb runs over his lubricated hole, teasing lightly by dipping it in. My dick slides back in with tremendous ease, his ass happily re-accepting it. The boy puts all his weight down, engulfing my appendage all the way down to the base. He begins to moan and whine under his breathe, now grinding needily on my cock.

I cup my hands over his chest and hold his body against mine, both kneeling now, and continue to thrust at pace. My arms want to wrap themselves around his waist instinctively, and I press my lips into his back, bringing us as close as possible as I kiss along the width of his shoulders lovingly.

"God, if only I had a real dick. I want to come inside you so bad- "

My words make him arch his back and moan loudly. It's different to all the rest. "Oh, fuck!" His body tenses up beneath me suddenly, quivering. He orgasms hard, emptying white ribbons onto the sheets. After a few breathless moments, our bodies are ready to collapse. My boy reaches up and lightly pulls my hair to bring me closer before finally sinking into the mattress. "Fuck, thank you Daddy."

We lay in this position for a long moment, taking the time to enjoy the closeness and catch our breaths. Both of our panting is so heavy. Groaning as I slide off him, the air hits the precipitation on our now parted bodies.

"Oh my God it's so sweaty, ewwww-"

I chuckle into the pillow as my partner crawls into my arms, tucking his own limbs away like a tiny kitten. We lay entangled in each other as usual. It's the best way to be.

I look him deep in the eyes as I push his hair behind his ear, and begin to run my hand through his ruffled curls. My focus shifts momentarily to detangling few of the knots in the fistful of hair in my hand before turning back to my beloved.

"You did such a good job for me. You're such a good boy."