Singng her song in the shower (t.s)

Taylor gets home from the studio one day and realizes Erza isn't on the couch and then we slowly walks near the entrance of the shared bedroom and hears someone singing her song.
———————————————
Taylor POV:
I had just go t home from the studio and Erza was no where to be found. As I was looking for my girlfriend a fuzzy ball of fur rubbed on my legs. I looked down and I was Olivia rubbing her body on my legs. "Hi Dibbles do you know where your other mom is at." I asked.

Olivia jumped out of my arms and walked all the way to our shared bedroom. That's when I heard it. I heard Erza sing for the first time. Oh my god she's so fucking good. I said to myself. I carefully listened again and it was one of my songs. "I hope I never lose you hope it never ends I never walk Cornelia Street again." I heard Erza sing.

I tried to tip toe but the floorboard creaked and I hid behind a wall. "Tay I know you're behind the wall." Erza said. I waked out of my hiding place and stood in front of my girlfriend. "You are a very good singer." I said. "I'm not that good." Erza said. "No really. That high note oh my god. I might die." Taylor said. "I'm glad you think so." Taylor said. "Now come on I wanna cuddle." I said. Taylor and I went to the couch and I leaned on her chest until I fell asleep.
——————————————

My 1989 cd came in today ahahahahhaa she looks so good

My 1989 cd came in today ahahahahhaa she looks so good. But hope you guys like the chapter. I love slut and if Taylor decides to play it next week I will kms inside and then sob for three hours. So don't play slut on tour please Taylor I'm begging don't play slut or I will sob.