1

Elizabeth Pov

'Pick up pick up' I mutter to my self as I call Kyle for the 5th time today. Finally he answers well I thought it was him.

"Hello" the other person asks, it's male and older then Kyle. I can tell that much from his voice.

"Who are you? And what have you done with my brother?!" I demand.

There's a chuckle "look girlie I don't know who you think this is but it's not your brother, we don't have a sister" the guy replies.

"Oh so you're one of the brothers that kidnapped Kyle are you?" I snap.

It's silent on the other end. I hear a bit of yelling them fumbling with the phone before Kyle comes on.

"Lizzy I said I'd call later" I cut him off "it's been almost 2 months ky!"

He sighs "OK fine. I'll book you a ticket to come up and I'll meet you in Sydney" I grin.

"Thank you" he humms on the other side, "Yea, sure. Look Liz I gotta go, I'll book the ticket and you can come up tomorrow" he explains.

"Love you, I'll see you tomorrow" I say.

"Love you too Lizzy" he replies then hangs up.

Grinning I go into the lounge "I'm going to Summer Bay!" I exclaim to Samara "that's awesome Liz!" She's says.

"I'm gonna go pack, can you drop me off tomorrow?" I ask.

She nods and I go into my room to pack, after a while I go have dinner and then go to bed.

My phone is blaring for my alarm, I blindly turn it off getting up throwing some clothes on I grab my bags meeting Samara in the lounge.

We get into the car, leaving to go to the train station. She drops me off helping me put my bag on the train, waiting a few minutes we head off.

It's a long ride, we stop often and have to change at albury to the XTP then we continue on

It's a long ride, we stop often and have to change at albury to the XTP then we continue on. Finally we get to Sydney, yawning I get up and head to the end of the carage to get my bags and to hop out.

I step out onto the platform, scanning the crowd for my brother. Finally I find him, I head that way before yelling his name.

He spots me waving, then says something to the brother, I'm assuming,  that's with him. I break into a run the bags dropping, as I approach him I jump into his arms hugging him.

I hop down, returning to grab my bags. "Come on let's go. You" the brother points to Kyle "have alot of explaining to do. We asked if there were more of us and you said no" he growls.

We climb into the Ute, the other brother turns to me "hi, sister I didn't know. I'm Heath, 2nd eldest" he says.

"Hi, brother I didn't know. I'm Elizabeth but call me Lizzy" I respond.