Chapter 5

In taehyung's chamber~~

Lara: taehyung stop crying (she said but taehyung didn't stopped)

Jimin: tae she's just a b*tch don't care about her (he said trying to convince tae but he was just crying feeling so humiliated)

Author: jimin and Lara tried to clam taehyung but he didn't stopped crying, he was very hurt, he was already sad about jungkook and now this, he felt so useless.

Guard: ALPHA JUNGKOOK WANTS TOO MEET TAEHYUNG!! (He announced and all three looked at eachother in confusion)

Lara: why-- (before she could speak)

Gaurd: maids are commanded to leave!! (he said making lara and Jimin leaves immediately, tae wipped his tears and turned around which made only his back visible to jungkook)

Jk: (he came in and saw tae standing like that) hey what's wrong with you?? look at me (he said and tae shook his head)

Tae: n-no just tell w-why did you c-came here (he said trying his best not to sob)

Jk: why didn't you came to Lake?? I was wondering if you are fine!! (he said hoping he could see tae)

Tae; yeah I am all good and I don't like that place anymore (he said while tightly closing his eyes trying best not cry)

Jk: rubbish!! (he said and went near taehyung and turned him, securing his waist in his arms) stop crying!! (he said angrily making his eyes turn blood red)

Tae: a-alpha!! (tae said feeling submissives as jungkook was realising dominant strong pheromones)

Jk: you can't avoid me!! nor I know why you doing that neither I want to but you just can't avoid me!! (he said wishpering in taehyung's ear making Shivers run down to his spine) you will come to meet every night no matter what!! (he said and tae nodded feeling submissive) I'll send a dress wear that for the event!! and!! YOU HAVE TO BE THERE NO MATTER WHAT!! did you got it?? (he asked and tae couldn't help but nod)

Author: jungkook pulled a necklace from his pocket from one hand as from other he was still holding tae.

Jk: wear this when you come tonight (he said and finally released tae making him fall on bed) am I clear!? (tae nodded and he left only jungkook knew how much his inner wolf was satisfied after seeing the omega after so long)

Tae: (he hugged his legs still feeling his heart beat which was fast as bullet, he wasn't crying, he was clam cause somehow alpha's scent made him calm)

Lara: (as soon as Jungkook left Lara and jimin came in) tae what did he say?? (she asked curiously)

Tae: nothing he just gave me a dress (he said making lara and look at him suspiciously)

Jimin: he came all the way here just for that stupid dress?? (he asked confusingly)

Tae: I don't know!! why don't you ask him (he said while being annoyed by so many questions)

Lara: chill why are getting angry!?

Tae: I don't want to talk and rest can you both please leave (he said and Jimin and lara left) *in mind* now how will I stop him from coming close to me (he signed as few tears rolled down from his eyes) I hate myself to be like this!! just why me!! (he cried and closed his eyes trying to sleep but his mind was filled with jungkook)

Time skip at night after dinner~~

Jk: (he was waiting for tae that's when he heard footsteps, he turned around and saw the bueatiful boy) you here come sit (he said while smiling but the omega shook his head)