Prologue

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚍𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎.

His eyes stared into the abyss... The poor guardian's soul was taken away, so does his life. His fragile body was lay on a cold void because it was aching and hurt to move. His dull yellow eyes were filled in tears after the lost of his battle.

He has failed to protect his friends, his universe.... From that stupid brother of his— No... That thing is not his brother, not even the tiniest bit...

Nightmare... Was dead after that entity stole his body from him. All this guardian got was to defeated that a monster, yet he failed and stuck inside the stone for 5 centuries before he was free by those feelings of positive. Unfortunately, he failed again, and this time he actually died.

There was no hope for him anymore, and probably everyone would blame for Nightmare's victory. The poor guardian couldn't let out any a sob because it was hurt, not because of losing, his mouth was crack widely like someone slit his mouth.

It hurts like hell when he move, even a small inches he fliched. All he can do was silently cry deep inside of his empty body, letting the wind gently blow his ashes into the cold atmosphere.

"You think you're going to die today?" The voice spoke in the darkness. "How weak can you be?"

Rolling his eyes at the back to see a young girl who has a slit on his mouth. She looks pretty like a princess, even with that slit of hers. The girl's stared into the monster's dull eyes as she pouted at him. "You know, you can't just give up like this. There is plenty of things for you to do!"

He wished he could speak, but his mouth was too painful to move. Sighing the little girl, she decided to give her aid to him. "I can see you're having difficulties to speak with that slit, why not you use your sign language? I mean with your hands, I can understand it."

The Guardian's hands moving slowly, doing the sign language: "There is no hope to me, little girl. The king of Nightmare defeated me and stole my soul, leaving me to my demise and now I am stuck in this void to be erase from my existence..."

"... Really?" The little girl pouting with a soft sight. "You just give up like that? You're calling yourself as a hero but let the Multiverse down. I am not being rude to you, I'm just being honest."

"It's not easy... I couldn't even defeat him for centuries now..." The Guardian give her his sign language, feeling disappointed for failing his mission. "I don't know what to do anymore if my life has finally ended like this."

The girl thinks of his words, he may be right when someone end the person's life and that person cannot reborn or reincarnated if no one reset the timeline. However... She has a brilliant idea, yet a slight sinister for the defeated guardian.

"I have an idea, I'll give you my life! I'm dead just like you, but I never give up on doing what I want." She giggled as she sit down next to him, she gently push his body to make him sit down. "Let's have an agreement together, to have a revenge on those filthy mortals! Especially that Nightmare you said."

Hearing her sinister plan, the guardian didn't want to escape her offer. He can't. He was weak, fragile, naive and stupid guardian that cannot stand strong for everyone he dearly the most. He could not even kill an Innocent person. It made the little girl upset when he refused.

"Come on, I promise you'll get everything you wish for. Don't be so boring." She tried to change his mind. "Imagine, you've been suffering so much and everyone, even your own friends took advantage of you, frame you, blame you!"

"You did nothing at all, and you don't deserve to have this." Her slit mouth grow widely, making the guardian's body shaking in aghast. "You don't deserve death in such a painful way... They do. We will show them who's the worst nightmare, the terror, the monster. So, do you change your mind?"

Listening to her words again, instead of refusing, it made him smile widely until the back on his cheeks, showing his sharpies teeth. The pain is now gone, he can finally talk as he spoke in sinister tone.

".... I do...."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

In the darkest night, a man walked into the woods after buried his wife far away from the town. As he was about to talk back to his house, he heard a soft laughter from behind me. The man's twisted his body to the back, his eyes shirk from his view.

Someone was standing the shadow, smiling widely with his black eyes stared at his soul. The man doesn't hesitate to run and screamed. He quickly ran as fast as possible to get away from that horrifying figure.

When he looked back, it was gone. He thought he lost it which made him stop at his track, what he did was a mistake.

He felt a hot breath coming behind his neck, slowly touching his shoulder. The feared man no longer move at his spot as his shaking eyes looked behind his back, seeing the bloody, slit mouth smiling at him.

"... Hello~..."

The man could screamed in terror, as that was the last time he was seen in this Multiverse as the forest went silent afterwards.