25

Tae went to his house to meet his mother and BROTHER

As soon as the door opened, Taehyun throws his arms and squeezeed his older brother with a big smile on his face.

" welcome home hyung " taehyun said in an excitement voice.

"Stop it you are squeezing me" tae said trying to free himself but gave up and hugs back.

"How's mom" tae asked breaking the hug.

"Aiisshh you didn't missed me right!" Taehyun grinned.

Taehyung chuckle 

" let go my baby brother"

Taehyun
" Iam not baby anymore iam grown up now.. "

They went to the living room where mrs kim was sulking

Tae pov
Honestly iam not that closed to her as i was with my  father  she leave me when i was just a kid.... 

I still remember when she left us...i was crying pleading her not to go.......

At first  i thought    she will  returned but  very  soon i lost my hope. ...

I might forget but i will never forgive
her for leaving me when i need her the most......
But that doesn't mean i don't love her i know she has her owned reason.

I never get motherly love from her...after coming to korea i had only 1 motive....that was revenge that's for i used  live away from them......

I shrugged my thought to greet her

but  Before  She brusted  out

" What is this tae i already warned  u not to involved in mafia stuff...
Who is that guy.....dont tell me u  are in a  relationship with that mafia.. "

Tae : (nervously..)

" He is my husband we are married "

I can see her reaction ..... she was  shocked

Mrs kim (shouted)

" r u out of your mind u get marriage and i dont even know about this....
Am i no one to u that u didn't even  inform me " 

Tae

" its not liked that mom even if i told  u ....u would have never accepted him "

Mrs kim
" u could have convince me but no...u decided to hide it from me......"

Tae
" Iam sorry mom "

I reply feeling guilty she is right i could have convince her...

Mrs kim
" Leave him... "

Tae
She said making me shock
"What " i asked confirming if i hear right

Mrs kim
" he is not good for u ...just leave him..i will choose someone far better than him..."

Tae
" How can u said that he is not good for me when u hardly know him "

Mrs kim
" Tae try u understand he is a mafia....
He is not good for your image, your  company ......he will destroyed u ....
Till yesterday everyone was supporting u but now they all are against u....
All the people who are your fan are  cursing u .....everything is  happening   because of him. ... "

Tae
" Mom its not his fault u dont know anything "

Mrs kim
" He is the reason of your problem tae
Just leave him  its not even difficult though "

Tae
It disappointed  me how can she said that its easy to leave my baby...

I Chuckle and said

"Everyone is not same like u
Who leave her husband and  7 years child so easily "