Chapter Ten

~ -:• ✧ :°・.^- ✧ :-^・°.~

Today was colder than the other days in the Dark World. The cool breeze blew against the towering trees as the fragile leaves drifted down and landed on the violet grass. The Sun shone through the delicate clouds, illuminating the colourful forests.

On this day, Dusk was sitting in the Castle's library, quietly reading. All the books in the Dark World felt like fantasy to her, yet she had to remind herself this was all so real. Tales of Kingdoms lost long ago, monarchies crumbling beneath the hands of the cruel rulers of the past. She was deeply fascinated by such history. She placed the book which she had been reading for the past hour back on the shelf, and got up from where she had been sitting. Subsequently, she heard the door open. Dusk turned to face the door, seeing Rouxls standing there.

' Our King wishes to speaketh with thee, Dusk. '

He stated. Dusk nodded at this, and Rouxls told her that he was waiting in the Throne Room. He'd heard the King was playing to take her somewhere special.

Dusk went to find the King, going to the Throne Room. She pushed open the door, and when he saw her standing there, he smiled.

'Dusk, Id like to show you something. Come with me please.'

And with that, the two left the Castle and walked out into the forest.

~ -:• ✧ :°・.^- ✧ :-^・°.~