『 21. playboy mouth 』

⚠️WARNING(S)⚠️
None, I think 💀

Word Count: 3,222

ˏˋ POV'ˎ
SOLEIL

As soon as we made it back to the hotel the girls and I were residing in for just another few days, I made a mental note to move quickly and explain things to the girls briefly.

It was unsettling to me that the two men following me most likely knew exactly where I was staying, and I wasn't sure I trusted Jackson and Jaebeom. As long as I'm away from the girls, they'll be okay. The people who are after me don't care about anyone else but me and my whereabouts.

As soon as the suite door opened, I was attacked with multiple embraces at once. I stumbled back slightly, breaths of laughter leaving me as the girls swarmed me with affection.

"Thank God you're okay," Esther murmured into my hair, causing a warm feeling to spread through my chest.

Taehyung gave me some space to give my undivided attention to my best friends. A little smile met his lips as he watched us, his back leaned against the wall across from the door with his arms crossed.

"Thanks, Taehyung," Everleigh directed to the man, the other girls echoing her words with smiles, to which Taehyung humbly dismissed with a smile.

"Okay, I've gotta get my stuff together. I'll explain better while I do," I informed the girls as I stepped inside the hotel room, glancing back at Taehyung.

"I'll wait for you here," he assured me calmly, as if silently letting me know he'd stop any sketchy people from coming by our door.

Smiling at him, I nodded and headed back for the room I had been sharing with Everleigh to get my things. The girls followed me and asked me a dozen different questions about my safety and what happened. I couldn't help but be amused by it, waiting for them to stop rambling as I first collected my phone charger and suitcase.

"What happened? Did you get lost?" Everleigh questioned, the first thing I decided to answer.

"No, some sketchy guys were following me so I was trying to lose them in the crowd before coming back," I sighed, not wanting to go too much into detail but not wanting the girls to be overly confused and worried. "Taehyung found me and brought me with him and we ended up being followed by a sasaeng I think, so we kept driving until we lost them and came back here."

The girls seemed to be processing the information slowly as Everleigh asked another question.

"That's good you got away. But what about those two guys? They knew you were here in Vegas so they must know where you're staying… Is that why you're going with Taehyung?"

The phrasing of her question caused my brows to furrow, turning around to meet eyes with Esther. Only she knew that I was hiding from people.

Esther offered me a guilty smile. "I'm sorry, Soleil, I just told them about the fact people have been following you because of your family's past, but none of the details," she admitted and I sighed quietly with a nod. "I was just so worried we wouldn't be able to find you and I assumed the worst so I thought it'd help–"

"It's okay, I'm not mad," I assured the pink-haired girl with an assuring smile as I continued on with putting everything I needed in my travelbag. "I know you wouldn't tell anyone without a good reason."