found

" are you serious? is that Jungkook?"

" don't you see him? he is standing there looking at us."

" seriously? first I don't even know Jungkook personally i only saw him once and how can i see him if you grab the shit out of me? Dae hyun, relax okay?"

I am panicking. It is jungkook i am sure about it, ill never forget that most expressive eyes i have ever seen in my life. He is looking at me like he is longing for me. I shook my head with my own thoughts

" what is he doing here? do you think he found us? but that is impossible."

"It doesn't matter the important is that he is here and I don't want him to find us."

" Dae hyun, Madrid is big i'm sure he cannot easily find you. just relax for now okay? i will send you to your work."

I nodded and we walk towards the place where i am working. my mind is still with Jungkook, my heart beats really fast and as much as i don't want to admit it i know that seeing Jungkook gives me the feeling that i haven't feel for two years.

                                                                              ~

" Dae hyun,  Can you please check the venue for our Annual  Fundraising event ? Lucia already has the list of all the donors. I think Ms. Elena met a new donor and they were arriving as well. Have you decided on what dress to wear? 

" Sure Sofia i will drop by the venue before i will go home. and why are you so concern of what i am going to wear anyways?"

 Sofia is one of the spanish woman that has been so close in my heart, he is my assistant. I got the job as fundraising consultant when i was 3 months pregnant and was promoted to fundraising manager after a year of hard work.

" because maybe you can find someone to date in that event, you never know right?"

" can you please stop with your obsession with my love life Sofia, i am happy being single and besides I don't even give enough time to my Son i don't need another distraction."

She look at me, scrunching her face

" But you need a man to satisfy you at night, don't you think?

" Sofia! Stop!"

I raise my voice and slap her in her hand, she just laugh at me blushing with her words. I suddenly remember Jungkook and how good he made me feel whenever we have our intimate moments. I shook my head before standing up

" I better go now than hearing your dirty mouth open again, Adios Sofia"

she laugh with what i said 

" you go, Te amo Dae hyun, Cuidese!"

I wave at her before leaving the office. i went to check the venue and go home right away after making sure that everything is perfect.

                                                                             ~

Jungkook's POV

We arrived in the Venue where the fundraising event will be held. I met a spanish middle aged woman in one of the event that i attended here in Spain,  her name is Elena Rodriguez, he is a founder of one of the biggest Charity here is Spain, she does businesses and fundraising to help out orphanages and community centers. doing charity is something i had been doing since i quit Mafia, it is like i am continuing what Tae was doing before.

The Venue was decorated elegantly. There are a lot of people already when we get in

" This is really nice kook. Thank you for bringing us."