chapter 3

(Just a quick a/n. I'm so sorry for not posting I have been so busy with school and things at home I just forgot all about this. But anyways on to the story lols)

I jumped awake as I heard someone opening the cell door. I frantically got up and Pierce was there. I immediately knew what to expect. I was taken to another room. They kept me wide awake for today. I had to be strapped back while being tortured. 

"Please stop.." 

The "doctor" just laughed in my face and said " honey this is my joy and pleasure" "I get praised for doing this." Cut. Fucked and whipped. I also had to fight multiple men for my "training". 

They just taken me back to my cell, dumped me there, locked up the cell again and left. I curled up into a ball and just cried. for what felt like hours until..

The soldier was awake. I guess he heard me crying. 

"Are you ok?" He asked. "I've never seen him this caring" I thought. "Not really" I said shakily. He moved next to me and put his arm over my shoulder and pulled me in for a hug. I just sat there crying into his shoulder.

After I stopped he asked me "What's your name.?" 

I replied "yn" 

"And do you want to tell me why your crying yn"  

"They just kept going and going, H-h-he w-w-wouldn't s-stop." 

"Shhhh, it's ok." Is all he replied. He sat there with me until I had calmed down, he then asked one more time if I was ok and then went and sat back on his side of the cell.