Super Hooktail Legend Of The Dragon King Chapter 0

Before we begin I just want to say that I don't own the Super Mario franchise it's all own by Nintendo and made by Shigeru Miyamoto thank you for your time and injoy the story this will be my first fanfic so I'll do my best.

Chapter 0: prolong...

Long ago there was a prophecy...a prophecy foretold of a legendary dragon born with unimaginable power a power that can control many elements that no dragon can ever do this legendary dragon was called a Tri Dragon. It has said that one day a star warrior will possess a special rare star that shines with a rainbow color and that if a wielder possessed such a star that dragon will become the king of all dragon's...this is the beginning of a young dragon that will one day embark on a long journey that will forever change his destiny for better or for worse...this is the story of Hooktail Jr.

In the far reaches of Rogueport to the east of a quite road called Pedal Meadows where everything is peaceful and more beautiful than before until one day a mysterious traveler in robes unable to tell what he or she looks like is simply just minding its own business while walking on the road until all of a sudden he or she ends up being blocked by a group of four Koopa troopas wearing black sunglasses and spiky armbands one was blue the second was red the third was yellow and the fourth was green. The red Koopa Troopa was the first to approach the Traveller with an intimidating look on his face.

Red Koopa: well well well look what we have here guys another wanderer this does not look like you're day kid.

As the gangs were laughing evilly at the traveller.

Yellow Koopa: tell you what kid if you want to get past us you're going to have to pay us 1000 gold coins.

Blue Koopa: that's right and if you refuse to pay up well you're going to have a beating of a lifetime from our boss isn't that right boss?

While saying this another Koopa made his appearance only this time it was a bigger red Koopa Troopa wearing glasses it was none other than Kent C. Koopa that stands next to the gang.

Kent C. Koopa: hahahaha! that's right boys!

As he approaches The Traveler

Kent C. Koopa now this is how it's going to go you either give me the coins now and walk away without any problems or any injuries or you can just figh-!WHAT THE!

Just when he was about to finish his sentence the traveler simply just walked past him ignoring everything he just said as if he was nothing to him continuing his journey until the green Koopa stepped in.

Green Koopa:!HAY DON'T YOU WALK AWAY FROM US WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE KID NOBODY WALK AWAY FROM US, LOOK AT ME WHILE I'M TALKING TO YOU KI-!''

And just when he was about to punch him from behind a tail appeared from The Traveler sending the green Koopa flying towards the closest tree breaking it in half and now he's on the ground unconscious as the background said K.O. As the gang saw this with a shocking expression on their faces making the remaining three koopas a little scared of what they just saw.

Blue koopa: B-b-boss what is he...

Red koopa: !HE JUST TOOK OUT ONE OF OUR GUYS WITH JUST ONE HIT WITH HIS TAIL!

Yellow koopa: what are we gonna do boss should we all attack him at once?

Kent C. Koopa: No... you boys step aside I'll take care of him myself.

Yellow Koopa: Go get em boss teach this kid a lesson!

Red Koopa: yeah no one beats our guys up and gets away with it!

As the gang were cheering him on Kent C Koopa retreated in his shell and rolled his way past the traveler at full speed blocking his path once again as he reappeared out of his shell.