Chapter 1: New World

Year x772, Onibus City.

Onibus City is a city in the Kingdom of Fiore, Ishgar Continent. This city is very famous for its theatrical performances. Every day many residents from other cities come to visit this city to enjoy the theater performances that are held every day.

"Excuse me"

On a road in Onibus City. A person wearing a black robe covering his entire body greeted a soldier who was on duty to maintain peace in the city. The figure wearing a black robe was relatively short in height, around 130 centimeters.

"Hm?"

The soldier immediately glanced at the figure wearing a black robe. Usually someone who wears a black robe is always considered a threat or a criminal. Every time someone was spoken to by someone wearing a black robe. The person will immediately increase their alertness or immediately avoid it. However, this does not apply to the army. His facial expression did not show any alertness. He looked calm as if the person wearing the black robe was nothing dangerous.

"Can you tell me the name of this city?"

"A child?"

The voice of the figure wearing the robe was not heavy. The soldier immediately concluded that the figure wearing the robe was a child who was not yet ten years old.

"Onibus. Onibus City. That is the name of this city."

"Onibus City... I feel like I've heard or maybe read the name of this city"

The figure wearing the robe thought quietly.

"Is there anything I can help you with?"

The figure's thoughts were immediately disturbed hearing the soldier's question. The voice of the soldier carried a gentle impression. This change occurred because the soldier knew that the figure currently talking to him was just a child who might be lost and need help.

"Where is the place to exchange gold?"

"Gold exchange?"

The soldier was a little surprised to hear the question from the figure wearing the robe. He then controlled himself quickly and asked again, "Do you want to exchange gold for money?"

"Of course. I need it now"

"You can go to Ishgar Bank" The soldier answered, "Usually people who want to exchange gold for money do it there. At the same time, you can apply for a savings book to save the money you get. That will be better for you than having to carry the money you earn openly. It's too dangerous"

"Ishgar Bank...This name..."

The figure wearing the robe was immediately stunned when he heard the name of the bank mentioned by the soldier. However, he still listened clearly to the soldier's words.

"... Is the world I live in now the Fairy Tail world?" The figure immediately concluded after analyzing the situation he had just faced a week after arriving in this world, " If so, that answers the reason behind the appearance of the magic circle formation when using an ability."

"Thank you for the attention given to me," the figure answered politely, he then asked again, "Can you tell me the location of the Ishgar Bank?"

"Just follow this road" The soldier pointed directly, "Then when you find an intersection five hundred meters from this place. You turn right. You continue walking for two hundred meters and you will find another intersection. Just walk a few meters. You will find a large building like a palace. Right in front of the gate of the building there is an inscription "Ishgar Bank". That is the place"