Glancing

AS soon as the four girls arrived at The Library, they followed Sandra, who, of course, chose the seat near to Hermione's.

"Do we really have to sit near your future wife?"

Judy asked, slightly irritated.

"I love her, and I am loyal to this spot. Literally no one sits in it anyways and—"

"Shh!"

Aiko shushed Sandra, looking at Madam Prince who was walking nearer and nearer to their spot.

"I'll just find a book, yeah."

Y/N stood up, then went to get a book. Aiko examined where she was going, then smirked.

"Oh, that slu—"

"Daily reminder we're thirteen and not sixteen."

Judy scolded.

"She's literally getting a book behind Potter and that big butt of hers is slightly hitting his chair!"

"Ew."

Sandra fake gagged.

"I got a book."

Y/N walked over to their spot and sat on the chair, opening the book. She examined every word in the book, surprisingly and finally gaining new pieces of knowledge in that peanut brain of hers.

"...N/N, are you only focused on that book because it was behind Potter?"

Aiko whispered to her.

"Shut up.."

Y/N answered, flipping a page of the book.

"Okay I guess."

Aiko then opened a random romance novel, gasping after every ten to twenty minutes because it was emotional.

Just as Aiko was about to gasp for the forty-sixth time, Y/N covered her mouth.

Aiko then pulled Y/N's hand away.

"What was that forrr."

Aiko whined.

"Quiet. Madam Prince is almost behind us."

Sandra warned.

The three girls (because Sandra is more proper than them) immediately straightened their poster, fixed their hair, and started to read quietly. Aiko would nervously glance at Madam Prince, and she would always look at the appropriate pages of the Novel. Madam Prince watched the four girls as they read, humming suspiciously for she saw them on top of book shelves in their first hear. Ever since, Madam Prince didn't look at them like they were well behaved. Whenever she talks with someone, she warns them to not be like Sandra, Judy, Aiko, and Y/N, for, she still thinks they'd have the blood to go on top of the book shelves once again.

Aiko was about to gasp, but quickly held in a breath for Madam Prince was still there.

After a while, Madam Prince finally walked away, checking up on the bookshelves if a book is broken or not.

"Phew," Judy sighed.

"Judy, you're sweating." Y/N wiped Judy's sweat off her forehead.

"Oh." Judy got her handkercheif and wiped her sweat. Judy took her nervousness while Madam Prince was here as the answer for her sudden sweating.

Sandra then glanced at Hermione, then realized Hermione, Ron, and Harry were leaving. Almost immediately, Sandra closed her book and put it back where she found it. The three girls looked at her.

"What's the matter?" Aiko asked.

"Hermione's leaving, not worth being here anymore." Sandra amswered, pushing the chair in the table.

"But this novel—"

"I have to see her!" Sandra cut Aiko off, making Judy and Y/N chuckle.

"Fine, fine. Girls, let's go. But Sandra, you better at least try talking to Hermione." Y/N said, getting up from her chair as well.

"All right!" Sandra replied excitedly, her lips curved into a bright smile.

So then, Judy and Aiko also got up from their chairs and put their books back, then walked out of the library.

===========================

Y/N was about to walk out of the library door, but then, Harry appeared, scaring her.

"Boo!"

"AH!"

Y/N squealed, covering her eyes. This made Harry laugh. To him, her face was the cutest gem ever.

"Harry James Potter!"

Harry started running away while laughing, Y/N chasing him angrily.

============================

Whilst the two (FUTURE COUPLES AKAKBSKSBWYI;Bbqkb;℅~[∆∆∆∆∆∆) were running, Ron, Hermione, Sandra, Aiko, and Judy glanced at them.

"Oh, just let them go in one room after all this chasing and Y/N's period is gone for nine months." Aiko bit her biscuit tiredly, earning a smack from Sandra.

"Don't say that!" Sandra and Hermione said in sync. (Sandra if you're reading this yes i am doing this on purpose)

Aiko and Judy shared a knowing smirk.

"AAAAAAH!"

"Y/N, NO! YOU'RE GONNA SLIP!"

"I DON'T CAREEE!"

Y/N and Harry shouted, laughing whilst Ron, Judy, Hermione, Aiko, and Sandra just glancing at them back and forth.

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

A/N ‹

did ya'll notice this chapter is about glancing? 😱🤔

i cant believe i just wrote this chapter ONLY today, i think i last updated this in like august ? idk😭

but anyways, i hope yall enjoyed this chapter and are hoping to expect more chapters in the future. idrk how im gonna finish this bc i just realized that i didnt add most of the situations the golden trio experienced in poa- but its totally fine, its only in Y/N's pov and rarely Harry's. :D

also, i might not write ALLAT 🧨

"why you lazy garbage cannot"

-my school's foundation day is next monday (nov13 in my calendar), feild trip, and christmas party!!!!!
-i'll try to write during the feild trip tho, i hope im beside one of my friends bc they dont find me weird writing this (probably)

alr bye yall 💓💓💓💓 TY FOR THE READS BYEBYE💓💓