infact, I am not back

After receiving numerous death threats from people, I decided to say hi because it seems my subcribers were worried for my wellbeing. (no)

I will not continue the lame, ass written reaction fic I made. However there is a possibility for me to make another one, this time way more classical but better written.

There is also another problem encountered at the moment, being that I gathered abundently ideas, and most if not all except for few are stuck in the depths of an abyss; my unconscious, dead mind.

I furthered my english proficiency nevertheless (I think), so if I wrote stories it would be better written, or better said as better thought-out.

We are not going to lie, my writing was horrible and I take full blame. It was rushed and poorly written. The reaction fic is a self-humiliation.

Stepping aside from the basic salutations,

I welcome back the goat, Me.

I also want to apologize if I offended any person in the comment section of their stories as I'm a very picky reader who enjoys canon the most.

Yes. Nagumo solos. Feel free to debate me.

Anyways after all this boring talk shadowing a me who doesn't know what to say,

Uhhh idk what to say. Like when you want to talk to that girl and you finally managed to find an opportunity, you realize you have nothing to say, no idea, an absolute void in your mind. And so, all that comes from your mouth is embarassing improvisation, which as a matter of fact didn't advance the conversation at all and just made it more awkward, dealing a critical hit to your 'future' relationship with that baddie because you won't manage to recover from that. She doesn't even think of you as a significant friend. Pathetic social intelligence. Yeah that type of situation.

I'm sure you had this reaction when Reading this: '🗿' and brother I'm proud to bestow upon you the title of fucked social intelligence.

...ah I suck at talking. I feel like those random authors who just tackle you for no reason and just radiate this aura of arrogance, aura of an average salty goon... Yeah not a charismatic person. That's to be corrected, let me be charismatic without being a piece of shit (I am not charismatic)

...Yeah embarassing.

Anyway changing subject I have no idea what to do next but I felt like writing some koji fic.

I'm also rushing this ngl, went from Shakespeare type of shit (hello it's Yogurt from correction, and no this doesn't pass Adisial's middest level of english and writing) to an average cote writer not taking his time for beautiful writing... This is useless banter anyways.

____________________________________________________________________

- Cote X an Apocalypse:

Any type of apocalypse. Zombies, nuclear, natural disaster, robots/AIs, Monsters, aliens, anything you want.

Write your suggestions here. I suggest to people who wishes to write this sort of fic to read this comment section and divague into their own ideas. You don't necessarily need to want the apocalypse theme. Elaborate them and why you thought of it, why you want it, why you won't write it... Whatever you want. Criticism is free.

In this same genre, there could be koji x the walking dead (game or series, whatever it's your own choice I'm not making this shit probably and you know it as I'm the most inconsistent person ever) or koji x the last of us.

Can involve other canon cote characters too. The possibilities are endless, you have no limits.

____________________________________________________________________