𝑥𝑖𝑥 ── sense memory.

▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺  

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ━ 𝕱𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐞 𝕱𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞°. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝚂 ❫ . ˚ ⚘  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

     𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐘𝐋𝐄.

     An known phenomenon that Leigh has had the liberty of passing by only twice while undercover. She knew what he was and what she had to become to even have the chance of getting on his radar. Counterterrorism gave her the heads-up that he had resurfaced from prison and that she could be in potential danger.

     After she got that call from CTTF, Leigh quickly took her morning shower and got dressed in a red long sleeve button up polo shirt tucked into some black jeans with a thick black leather belt. Her gun and badge were on her hip and she took an extra jacket just in case. She wore her hair in a braided bun at the base of her head. She finished the look off with her black Coquette boots and her gold jewelry.

She fed her dog before making her way out to her apartment's garage level floor and towards her car. She got in and turned on the engine, making her way to the Behavioral Analysis Unit in Quantico.

When she made it to the FBI headquarters, she instantly went to the elevator and went up to the sixth floor where the BAU was located.

As soon as she made it to the sixth floor, she stepped out and scanned the bullpen, realizing that no one was there, she set her stuff down at her desk before rushing up to the briefing room where she knew everyone would be.

"Look at you, little red," Derek whistled as she walked in. She realized this was her first time wearing wine red to work. "Have you seen Emily?"

"She's not here?" Leigh looked to the members of the team who all just looked as confused as she did.

On cue, Emily entered from the other door that was in connection with the break room.

"Somebody have a long night?" Derek teased.

"Somebody want to mind their own business?" Emily shot back as Hotch came in. Both Leigh and Derek shared confused looks with each other.