6.

George POV
waking up was a struggle. bed was warm, pillow felt so comfortable but the only motivation of getting up was seeing clay and going to art class. today is a warmer but breezy day so i put on some black baggy ripped jeans on with a purple cropped hoodie that has a white star on the front. and obviously paired with my basic converse. i do the usual in a morning routine then text clay.

"are you awake? i need my ride by my expense free uber :)" i texted
*buzz*
"i didn't hear a please, therefore i wont start my car to come grab you" clay sent back. he's being sassy this morning.
"please :(" i sent back
*buzz*
"i need more than that georgie" he replies. for some reason that made me feel something, like butterflies.
"clay could you please take me to school. i'll add a kiss on the cheek :P" i sent.. why did i say that.
a few minutes pass, *buzz*
"omw" is what he said back, does he actually want one?

clay texted me hes outside so i grabbed my bag and got my house keys.
walking out thinking to myself. *why he didn't say anything about the "kiss on the cheek" does he actually want one? wouldn't that make things awkward? if i don't bring it up, it doesn't have to happen. even though i want it too. i want him to kiss me everywhere, anytime, everyday.*
the honking of a car breaks my trance, i quickly move my feet and open the door to sit down.

"you good" clays says, looking at me completely worried something had happened.
"ye.. yeah im good sorry i zoned out" i say back, giving him a little smile.
"you worried me there, i was about to get out the car to make sure you were still breathing" he says giggling.
"sorry, i'm okay i just blanked out i guess. let's just head to school i don't wanna be late" i say to get out of the conversation
"uh no i think you must've forgotten, you owe me a little something here" he points to his cheek, tapping it a few times. my eyes widen.
i sigh, i don't wanna have a debacle and be late so i lift my hand to his jaw, move his face sideways and push my lips to his cheek. only for a few seconds. i release and sit back down, i glance back and hes pink. PINK.
"aw clay are you blushing? that's so cute" i say smiling over at him.
"huh what no i was.. it's just cold in here umm" he puts his keys in the ignition and starts pulling out my driveway.
"flustered?" i say, he looks conflicted i can see it in his eyes.
"yeah right.. i just don't want to be late you know? just shush" he aims back. i just giggle at him as we head to school.