Chapter 1: Major Ellen.

Warning: kn#ves, g#re, m#rder and other disturbing descriptions that may upset certain viewers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and all the other kids from my school a party at my dad's restaurant, Fazbears Diner - it was being held pretty late at night since party services don't really have a limit as to what time you can book them, it drives all the other employees nuts. That wasn't really my concern though, it was their problem not mine, they'd just have to man up and deal with it like any normal person would.

I was pretty late to showing up as it is, around half an hours late. I sighed and looked outside the window; I could see how the street lamps above illuminated the sidewalk, heavy rain thrashing down onto the road as puddles quickly began to form.

Dad was passed out drunk on the couch but he told me pasifically he wasn't going to take me to Ellen's party, not in this weather at least.

It didn't bother me too much if I'm honest - Ellen was really weird, never shutting up about her terra cards and practices in palm reading. As well as she had an eye removal surgery when she was seven cause of some sort of injury, god knows what happened but it creeped me out.

She REALLY creeped me out.

I just listened to the pitter pattering of the sky's tears land onto the earth's floor as I sank into my blanket with Mr.Snugglemuffins.

Our heating was broken and we couldn't afford to fix it so it just kind of stayed like that. Pretty shit if you ask me but at least we still have our VHS tapes. Sure the TV was literally the snail type of slow but for what it's worth it's good quality.

So, I just sat in silence. And I sat for a few minutes longer, and longer,

And longer.

And eventually, I got pretty bored of sitting in silence.

"I got to be dead silent when I do this..." I mumbled under my breath as I stand up and creep into the kitchen. My finger traced along the counter top, coming to a stop as it pumped into the knife rack. My mind went a little blank for what felt like an eternity before I guided my hand through the darkness onto the handle of one of the many blades and picked it up, holding it up to the slither of moonlight which shined through the blinds.

I huffed and slipped it into my pocket, then continuing to make my way around the kitchen blindly. My hand swiped the sides until I heard something abruptly fall to the floor with a jingle.
"Bingo." I whisper to myself smirking as I bent over to pick it up, finally grabbing it with my nails after a few attempts.

I held my arms out in front of me as I guided myself back out into the living room.

When I walked in I noticed my dad snoring on the sofa in which I stared at him as if I was trying to burn a hole through his face, yet my facial expression softened as I walked up to him and kissed the top of forehead.
"I'm going to probably crash the car, don't be mad when you wake up." I smirked before patting his back and walking to the door, keys spinning on my finger as I jammed one into the front door lock and made my way out to the car.

I didn't bother slipping on a coat - I just unlocked the car and hopped in, making sure I had my seatbelt plugged in before speeding away from the house despite my vision being mildly obscured by the rain. I had no clue how to turn the window wipers on so I just pressed every button until I found it.

After a good ten minutes I pulled up outside of Freddy's, a girl hunched over near the window being the first thing I see - funnily enough, I didn't even recognise her when I stepped out of the car. I looked over at the purple haired girl, she was sniffling and banging on the windows.
"Guys come on this isn't funny..!" It was at this point I realised it was the birthday girl, Major Ellen. "Let me back in come on im not messing around..-!" She pleaded as the banging became more desprate.

I slam the car door shut making her jump and wip her head round to look at me.
"Sam..?" Ellen muttered, she seemed quite disturbed by my presence.
"Hey Ellen, what's wrong?" I ask, tilting my head to the side. She seemed to hesitate before taking another step backwards away from the window.
"...why are you here, I thought you weren't coming.." The taller girl questioned, eyeing me with suspicion.
"Oh come on Ellen, how could I miss my friends birthday?" I chuckled as I stuck my hand in my pocket.

Ellen seemed to perked up and stagger backwards,
"Stay away from me." She warned. I just pause before frowning,
"Okay, have it your way then. Treat me with such rudeness after i went through all this-" I wiped out the- MY knife from my pocket "-TROUBLE to be here." A smile creeped across my face as she ran into the back alleyway on the left side of Freddy's.

"Ellen...I can see you..." I giggle quietly as I lent over a trash can and grab her by the hair, slamming her skull down onto the floor. I grinned as she screamed in agony, the skin at the back of breaking as blood began to stain her violet locks. Ellen attempted to crawl away, tears pouring from her eyes as her body skidded against the concrete floor.

"Where you going Ellen? Running off so soon?!" I jumped on the back of her shins pressing all my weight into it making her scream out in pain - knees combining with the ground and snapping.

"GET OFF ME!" her voice quickly died out into violent sobs. I gripped my knife before driving it into her back and through her spine. Ellen gasped under me as her face hit the pavement floor. "Y-You...are a s-sick, SICK person S-Sam...Y-You will p-pay for this o-one day..." I heard the girl below me whimper. I tutted before gently grabbing her neck and smashing her head into the pavement one final time.

The back door slowly creaked open making me scramble out and to my car. I flung the car door open and stepped on it, speeding down the road and back home.

My hands shook violently as I unlocked the door and staggered inside, landing onto the floor. I just shook violently, my lips curving into a wide smile as the whole situation from earlier turned into adrenaline for me.

That was fucking awsome.