1

READ THIS 1st~

NOT BEST SELLER WRITTEN

WIll OR MAY HAVE

sex

kinks (to many to list)

things that can happen in stories and should or cant irl

bondage

death

rape

abuse

kidnapping

murder

public sex

miscarriage

Dont like anything listed don't proceed

(female name is - Kaylee Teller)

_______________________________________________________________________

I've known Jax for a real long time. We had dated when we were sophomores in highschool. we were engaged junior year, & I got pregnant and married  Senior year. he patched in his father's club and got the second rank of a v.p. 

I had our son Abel who sadly was born like his father and uncle as well as grandmother and that's with heart issues.

Abel is the light of Jax's and my life we adore our son and love him more than we love our own selves.

when Abel was three months he and I was kidnapped and taken to Ireland where they tired to sell Abel in illegal foster care but I escaped with him & illegally boarded a plane and made it back home where Jax and them where trying to figure out how to get us back.

I knew being so high ranked I the Samcro biker club there would be more people wanting to do as Cameron had. and I was more than prepared to handle them and never be taken or Abel be taken without a fight.

Now here we are Abel is in kindergarten and I'm ready for another baby with Jax which I plan on getting knocked up tonight cause I have asked Gem and JT to watch Abel for a couple of nights.

I had packed him a bag and loaded it in the side bag of my bike.

_______________________________________________________________________

Unkown number of chapters

chapter lengths vary