Author's Note

Fandom:
Top Gun Maverick AU / Series

Pairing:
Original Female Character (Second Person POV) x Jake Seresin

💛Maeve "Midge" Spencer

Description:
When you agree, somewhat apprehensively, to a week-long camping trip courtesy of your best friend Nat, you end up irate to discover Jake Seresin is also on the guest list. He's everything you hate, everything you want to believe you hate. Because the day you met him, he said some things he could never take back. Not to mention his nickname for you grates on your every f-ing nerve. But when the two of you get stranded in the Washington wilderness, it's not just the elements or the creepy feeling you're being watched that has you feeling trapped; it's the emotional baggage, too. Struggling to survive the wilderness is one thing, but navigating the labyrinth that is "Jake the asshole" is another beast altogether. Somehow, you've got to deal with both if you're going to make it out of these woods in one piece.

Tags:
18+, minors DNI, Slow burn, strong language -> this OFC swears like a sailor, Original Female Character, enemies to lovers (hate to love), Camping/Hiking AU, Getting lost in the woods, Survival in the Woods/in a fire lookout, angst, forest fires Mystery, feelings of being watched, Eventual Smut, post-college daggers, alternate Universe Daggers, anything can happen in the woods, Short OFC, forced proximity, Eventual romance, and intense moments.

Playlist:
TBD

Status: