Attack

Eunji was still unable to breath well.
-wh-y me-e .
Slides down touching the wall until she reached the floor.
POV Taehyung.
Aish where is she? Is she alright?
He looks everywhere but still didn't find her.
At last he goes to the terrace.and sees eunji sitting on the floor.
He runs to her .
Taehyung -!EUNJI! Are you alright? What happened?
He sees her condition and starts to worry.
-atleast say something.
When eunji sees Taehyung near her she tries to stand up but was unable so she was going to fall. Suddenly Taehyung holds her .
Taehyung - eunji breath . Listen to me .shhh. please listen to me . Breathe . Forget about everything. Breath in and out.
Eunji did wht Taehyung asked her to do.
Her attack was gone now .
She was a bit ok now .
Then she realises that Taehyung was holding her . She releases her from his hands .
Taehyung - are you ok?
Eunji - I m fine .
Taehyung - what about the panic attack?
Are you real-
Eunji - I am fine . It's because of stress . It's late year .So academic stress . Don't tell anyone about this .
She starts to make her way to the canteen but then a hand stops her and turns her around . He hugged her .
-I know you don't like me . But If you ever have any attack again in the future. You can call me .
Eunji pushes him - go away .
She leaves .
POV. Taehyung
-why was she crying? Is something wrong? He makes his way to the canteen too?
Pov eunji
When I was going to the canteen . A boy came in front of me
Yeonjun - hi eunji .
Eunji -oh hi
Yeojun -what happened.
Eunji -nothing.
Yeonjun -eunji , it's been a long time . It's like you pushed me away from your life .
Eunji - i know , it's- you know . It's still hard for me . Please Don't tell anyone about what happened 4 years ago.
And then she left .
Yeojun - she still thinks about it .
In canteen
Ji woo - Eunji what happened to your eyes.
Eunji - nothing.
Soo young - were you crying ?
Eunji - i never cry .
Ji woo - i know but your eyes-
Eunji- leave them . let's eat .
Soo young - ok
Taehyung comes to their table .
Eunji - I am leaving.
Taehyung - i saw her talking with yeojun,i think that's why she is sad .
Woo sik - let's talk to yeojun , he will tell us and then maybe we can comfort her .
Taehyung - yeah .
Eunji went to basketball to relax herself where she again met yeojun.
Yeonjun - hi eunji
Eunji - oh hi you again .
Yeojun - eunji listen to me - it wasn't your fault . Ok . That was past . Forget it . It didn't happen because of you-
Eunji - it was my fault, that day it happened because of me . I can't forget that day .( her eyes gets wet again )
It's because of me .
Yeonjun hugged her .

They all arrived there at that time and saw Yeojun hugging as she doesn't like hugs . They all were assured now that he is her ex. Taehyung was sad because his first crush was crying in his arms . They all went to the hallway . Where everyone was a little upset . But not more than taehyung.
Woo sik - guys look there's eunji and she is going home .
Soo young - yeah , i think we should give her some space .
Yeojun came after her and came in front of them .
Yeojun -hi guys ,you all are Eunji's friends right ?
Ji woo - yeah
Taehyung couldn't handle it anymore and asked - why did you break up with Eunji 7 years ago and hurted her .
Yeojun was confused . - what?
Ji woo - we know that you are Eunji's ex and you broke her heart 4 years ago.
Woo sik - why did you do it ?
Yeojun - I ......
......... in the next part