Diamond

Name: Diamond 

Name: Diamond 

 Age: Old Teen (8)

 Tribe: Icewing 

 Gender: Fem-boy (Male with traditionally feminine characteristics) 

 Pronouns: He/Him 

 Sexuality: Pansexual 

 Family: Unknown 

 Home Kingdom: Icewing Kingdom 

 Eye Color: Pale white 

 Scale Color: Light blue with purplish-blue undertones 

 Underbelly Color: White 

 Wing Color: Dark navy blue 

 Horn/Tail Color: Blue 

 Personality:Positive Traits: 

- Determined 

- Brave 

 Negative Traits:

- Stubborn 

- Untrusting 

 Likes: 

- Being alone

 - Books 

 Dislikes:

- Other dragons 

- Jewelry 

 Health:- Mental Health: Diamond struggles with trust issues and has moments of sadness due to his past.

 - Physical Health: Good, aside from the scars from the enchanted necklace. 

 Phobias:- Being betrayed- Germs 

 Relationship Status: Single 

 Interests:- Hiking 

 Education: None formal, self-taught through books 

 Profession: Warrior  

 Background Story:Diamond was born into a family of low nobility within the Icewing Kingdom. He grew up in the palace, a rare opportunity for an Icewing of his status. His mother had connections with the royal family, which allowed him to reside there. However, his life took a dark turn when he formed a friendship with Rusty, a SandWing-IceWing animus. Rusty had a maniacal streak and was controlled by the queen himself.  When Rusty's true intentions were revealed, and he used a the necklace to put a curse on him, Diamond snapped. In a desperate bid for freedom, he killed Rusty to try break the curse. The shocking act led to his banishment from the palace and the Icewing Kingdom.Now, living as an outcast, Diamond has learned to survive on his own. He has developed a deep love for the quiet solitude  and the knowledge found within the pages of books. His past has made him wary of forming new connections, and he prefers the company of his thoughts and the chilling whispers of the winter winds. Despite his fear of betrayal, he yearns for companionship and understanding, hoping one day to find someone who accepts him for who he truly is, scars and all.