Lesson Plans

This one shot contains: BDSM/FxM

(BDSM is a kink. B= Bondage D= Discpline/ Domination S= Submission/Sadism M= Masochism) Also degradation.

How do you act when you're tied up on your coworker's bed?

I couldn't see, my eyes were covered. But I felt his piercing eyes, everywhere.

"You were late, Ms. Elsher. What should I do about that?" His voice was eerily calm. I didn't like it, but it was addicting

"I'm not sure." I responded coyly.

His hand gently cupped my jaw and I flinched. I didn't know he was so close, but he was so annoyingly far. I wanted him closer. Way closer. Annoying bastard.

"I believe you do. What should I do about that, Ms. Elsher?" I scoffed at how cocky this asshole was. Maybe because he had the capability to reduce me and my willpower to mush, or maybe it's because I'm a control freak and have none of it right now.

"I think you should fuck me."

He scoffed. Scoffed. Unbelievable.

"Why would I do that?" He retorted.

"Because I want it. Isn't that what I'm here for in the first place?"

He chuckled like he was taunting me. What do you do when you want to knock your coworker's lights out and let him fuck you senseless too?

"You're here because I want you here. And, you know, as common sense would suggest, I don't think the person tied up and blindfolded really has the capability to cast an opinion. I'm sure you'd understand that, Ms. Elsher."

His hand moved from my jaw down to the buttons of my blouse, unbuttoning them annoyingly slow and one by one. The tension is thick enough to be sliced through, not because I think he's an annoyingly cocky bastard. No, because I could almost feel his eyes narrow in concentration. 

He left my blouse halfway unbuttoned, moving to the zipper of my pants.

"Feeling lazy today?" I teased, seeking to get a rise out of him.

"No."

His hand slipped my jeans down my legs and discarded them elsewhere. His hands, cold as ice, ran over my thighs, leaving goosebumps in their wake.

"I'm feeling patient today, actually. How do you feel about that?"

"I-"

He cut me off, resuming what he was saying.

"Either way, I don't care. I'm the one in control. Why? Because I know a desperate whore who keeps coming back for more. It sounds a lot like you, doesn't it?"

If I weren't blindfolded right now he'd see my scowl. I hated him. Hated how cocky he was about his abilities to please me, taunt me, torture me. I hated how he could go about our days, students roaming the halls, and grading papers without even sparing glance toward me but he could ruin me whenever he chose. It was maddening.

His fingers cut through the wave of my thoughts, brushing against me. My breath hitched.

"Do you know you have me wrapped around your finger, Ms. Elsher? I don't think you have a clue how badly I've wanted to touch you all day. Do you know how badly I wanted to bend you over my desk today? Hm?"

"No, no, I don't." I said hushed, gripping at the restraints on my wrists.

His fingers caressed me a little deeper.

"You think I could make a little slut cum on my fingers? Even if the little slut is you?"

"God, no. Over my dead body."

He chuckled. "So, is that why you're squirming around and moaning like a bitch? Keep lying to yourself."

He increased his speed, destined to drive me crazy. I hate him. His lips peppered light kisses up my abdomen, not stopping his ministrations. I hate him. He kissed on my chest, worshiping me. I hate him.

He kissed up my neck, and then kissed my lips. And I kissed him back. And I didn't stop. I hate him. My gasps mingled with his kisses, his breath hitching. His waist pressed against my thigh, and I could feel his want, his need.

"Please, give me you." I pleaded with him, breaking our kiss long enough to beg.

"No. You do as I say." He attacked my lips again, passionate and heated. 

I bucked my hips up into his hand, wanting the good to overtake me. And it did.

He pulled away, undid the restraints on my wrists, and took off my blindfold, the dim light making me squint my eyes.

His hand cupped my jaw again a little rougher this time, and those serious eyes looked into mine.

"I want you back here, same time next week."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sea of students was damn near impossible to get through. And I was just trying to get to the copier. Inevitably I made it. 

To my luck, I saw him.

He was getting a stack of papers, and his eyes locked on mine.

"Ms. Elsher, what a nice surprise." He smiled warmly, but I knew. If any person didn't know what I know, they'd think it was a normal act and I was just acting crazy. But it was his mouth that was on mine with his fingers buried in me a few days ago.

"Likewise, Mr. Hanseley."

He walked past me, his fingers brushing against mine. And it was back to normal.

(This chapter has been revised.)