19

𑁍-''-𐦍19: Doing The Mature Thing

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍19: Doing The Mature Thing

𑁍-''-𐦍

~A couple weeks had passed by quickly.

Miyamura feeling more miserable than the week before.

Everyone can see how visibly unhappy he is.

Even his own girlfriend.

She probably could've been able to tell that the second he showed up at her place asking for a second chance, this was never going to be the same as it was before.

It wasn't gonna last.

During their lunch break today, she softly took his hand in hers and led him outside. They say under a tree that gave perfect shade from the sun.

"Miyamura," Hori started, "You don't want to be with me anymore, do you?"

He looked at her, "Huh?"

"You can tell me the truth. You've been unhappy ever since we decided to give this another shot."

Miyamura hugged his knees and burried his head in them, "I don't. Want to be with you. I thought I was doing what was right but in the end-"

"It was the wrong choice."

"Yeah."

She smiled at him, "I get that. Just like how me taking you back was the wrong choice."

He laughed, "Yeah. But, I have to ask, whyre you doing this? Why're you being so calm? In these situations I feel like you'd be way scary."

"Because I love you. But, you love Y/N. I cant make you love me again after all you did with her. I figured the easiest way to put this at rest is to be the bigger person and let you go. You're too chicken to break up with me so I might as well break up with you, right?"

"Right..."

"And I'm not gonna be mad or anything. If you feel like you still have a shot, then be with her. I want you to be happy."

A nervous laugh escaped his lips, "As much as i would love to think I still have a shot, I most likely don't. She's probably really mad at me. Like really mad."

Hori hummed, "Maybe she is but, I was really made too and I still forgave you. And I know Y/N loves you tons. She probably just misses you more than anything."

"Maybe."

"I have a question though."

"Hm?"

"What is it about her that you like so much? Why is she better than me?"

A soft blush spread across his face as he smiled, "It's not that she's better than you, Hori. I've know Y/N since middle school and even then I had a crush on her. She moved away before I could act on my feelings. Y/N just brings out a happier version of myself. She's soft and makes me laugh. She's always thinking about me before herself. I don't know."

His entire expression, Hori saw how much love he has for this "other woman". She feels like he probably hasn't talked about her to another person like this. She could basically he heart bubbles popping over his head.

She knew she should be mad or upset but, she couldn't feel those right now.

At this point, she's also tired and really just wants to feel relived and for Miyamura to be happy.

The only way she would be able to feel that is if she let him go.

And she has.

Noticing she spaced out, he stopped talking about Y/N, "Oh sorry. You probably don't wanna be hearing all this."

Hori shook her head, "No I don't mind. I think it's cute. And if you do go to her, I wish you both the best."

Miyamura hugged her.

Never did he think she'd ever do this. She's being so mature about everything while he was just scared. He never deserved her.

"Thank you, Hori. I'm so grateful for you."

"I'm grateful for you too. And we can still be friends if you're okay with that. I don't think I can cut you out of my life entirely."

He laughed, "Of course we can still be friends."

She gave him one last smile before standing up and walking away, now a single woman.

He just watched as she left.

She had given him the green light to go after the girl he wants more than anything.

Miyamura just hoped that there was still time for him to fix everything and win her back.

𑁍-''-𐦍