THE INSTITUTE

Entity. They are the world main abnormalities. They are everywhere. Some of them exist even before the world were created. Some of them even exist way beyond time itself. There are entity that brings benefits and there's also the entity that brings calamity. In order to keep the safety of humanity, Hitoyama Hagure, make a lot of research on them. But he realised that he alone can't do anything. Later, in the year 1892, he became the founder of Entity Research Institute nickname ERI. He recruit as many researcher he can. That's not all. He even manage to contact his parallel-self from whole another universe. He ask them to do the same thing that he is doing. All for the sake of humanity. Untill one day, he passed away because of old age. On his deathbed, he said that he has no regret. Inside the institute, he can see a lot of young people with huge potentional. He can leave the world in peace knowing that his hardwork is not for nothing.

 He can leave the world in peace knowing that his hardwork is not for nothing

Present day, 2023.

"Alright! As you all can see here inside the institute we have many things that you would never outside from here. Everything here is for the sake of researching entity. Some are hostile some are friendly. So, today I'm going to give you all a simple tour around the institute. If you didn't got a chance to take note don't worry because you will use almost everything in here for your research. As a new recruit, just relax and chill. This is your first day. Before I forget, my name is Miyabi. Mikoto Miyabi. Your senior here." Miyabi said while walking towards an elevator followed by a bunch of new recruit.

"I can't wait to see what's down there. Must be interesting!" Said one of the new recruit.

"I know right! I'm getting goosebumps already!" Said another one.

"Now, all stay in the yellow square. We're going down." As Miyabi said that he push the button and the elevator started going down. As they going lower and lower they were stunned to see a lot kind of machine, facility and entity roaming around the institute.

"Erm... Is it fine to have thise entity roaming around freely while interacting with another entity and researcher?" Ask one of them.

"It's fine. They are friendly entity. In fact an interaction is needed to deepen the bond between us and those entity. For example, do you see the one with red hair over there. The one that look like human but she has unique marking all over her body? That's Entity 01-304, The Red Scarlet. She is the entity that rule over the Scarlet Realm. She may look weak but she capable of destroying many universe if she wanted to."

"Ouh, that's kinda cool!" Said the same person from earlier.

"Yeah, and my friend just got married to her two months ago."

"Wait, by deepen the bonds between human and entity you mean..."

"It's not always like that. Sometimes they demand extraordinary things. But sometim it's something reasonable like this one."

"Marrying a human is reasonable?"

"Well, it's hard to understand love. So, that's will be where you work. With them. On this floor. You can use all the facility here but remember one thing. Be careful when you go lower than the Basement 1. That is the place where we contains the hostile entity. All were contains with each room follows their classification."

"How do you classified all the entity?" A man asked while raising his hand.

"Good question. There many type of entity. Some are monsters and some are spirit. There are 7 type of entity. They all were classified like this." Miyabi say while showing them his tablet. On his tablet, they can see the classification of entity:

TYPE OF ENTITY AND THEIR CLASSIFICATION.

1. HUMAN
These entity are human. Humans that holds special ability. Most of them usually weak and not hostile but some can rivals the god.
Example: Entity 01-231, The Man With No Face(Non-hostile).

2. SPIRIT
They are entity that can do more than what a human can do. These entity is immune to physical harm. Some of these entity usually called as ghost.
Example: Entity 08-450, Snow Woman(Hostile).

3. BIOSIS
Entity that are living things aside from human like animals, insects, trees and etc. Monsters also counted as Biosis class.
Example: Entity 02-668, Human-Eating Plants(Hostile).

4. ABIOSIS
Entity that are made out off unliving things like water, metal, sand, air and etc.
Example: Entity 09-573, World Titans(Hostile).

5. PURE ENERGY
This entity are made out of energy. Unlike spirit, the immune to almost everything. This kind of entity is usually cosmic being.
Example: Entity 09-810, Owner Of The Foundation (Non-hostile).

6. ABSTRACT
This class of entity is beyond human understandings. This entity rules over almost everything in the world.
Example: Entity 09-820, Origin of Concept, Amath(Non-hostile).

7. HYBRID
This class is a class for entity that are mixture between two or more class of the entity. To write down their class, it has to be done like this:
(Human/Spirit)
Example: Entity 00-07, Dragon Deity(Non-hostile). This entity is classified as (Human/Biosis/Abstract).

"I have a question what is the number for?" Ask one the new recruit.

"The number is a serial number to make it easier to be put in different category. The way to form a number for an entity is kinda easy. The first number is from which World Sphere does the entity were found. The following number is the serial number according to the files. For example if you found a new entity in this world that means the first number would be 01-. After that, look through the files of the same World Sphere and search for the latest entity serial number. If that entity serial number 1-234 that means the entity that you just found would be Entity 01-235. As simple as that."

"What is the World Sphere?"

"That you will learn later. I have no much time left. It's time for you all to head to your dorm. It's 20 minute walk from here and another friend of mine will give a simple tour there. So, that's all for today. Off we go!" Miyabi then push the button that goes to the first floor. As they reach the first floor, the new recruits goes out as instructed by Miyabi. Miyabi close the elevator and goes to the upper floor. He stops at the 27th floor and walk straight to his desk. As he sit down, he whisper to himself;
"Another busy day, another tiring day. My back hurts. I really need a day off."