~《𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠》~

This page will be for readers who aren't familiar with Alien Stage

This MIGHT contain spoilers about the series

{Alien Stage}

Alien Stage is a korean web series created by Vivinos.
You may watch it on YouTube but it has bl00d.

--Concept--

This took place where aliens have concurred earth and used them for entertainment.
They took human beings into their own planet making them pets for aliens.
These so called 'pets' were brought to kindergartens so that they can sing for the entertainment industry.
These humans would go to singing competitions and try to sing well enough to survive, if one's score is lower than the other, they get shot and died.

--Characters--

I'll try and describe the characters here, I heard that they came from different countries so yeah---
I will only put the canon descriptions/what I heard about them

{Mizi}

Age: 22 yearsBirthday: 8/20Love Interest: Sua (Girlfriend)Height: 162cmNationality: Korean

Age: 22 years
Birthday: 8/20
Love Interest: Sua (Girlfriend)
Height: 162cm
Nationality: Korean

Songs:
My Clematis - W/ Sua
Ruler Of My Heart - W/ Luka

Info:
She is one of the first two characters who appeared in "Round 1"
Her first opponent was Sua but has she sadly got eliminated.
Ever since her girlfriend's death, she has been mourning and can't focus on any rounds, as shown in "Round 5", she attempted to kill Luka for teasing her (it's like he's acting like her girlfriend).
After trying to murder him, Luka won but she was kept in a room, mourning and crying over her girlfriend's death.
Both her and Sua has been friends since children as they were in the same kindergarten together with Ivan and Till and later on dated.

{Sua}