Alive/Idol Au ~ IvanTill(?)

This will take place in a universe where aliens don't exist and their just normal idols.

‼️ Mention of: ‼️
- Cigarettes

Narrator

The group just finished their concert, where crowds kepts yelling, shouting, all loving them.

"Ivan!! I love you!!!"

"Mizi!!!!!!"

The crowd continues to scream as the group waved their fans goodbye.

---

"I love them so much!!!" Mizi said happily as she hugs Sua. Sua just giggled and kisses her cheek.

Till, who's just sitting on the couch feeling jealous while Ivan is just beside him, having a faint look. He always knew about Till's feelings towards Mizi, he felt so heartbroken yet he continues to be by Till's side.

"I wish Mizi would just date me instead..." Till said, turning to Ivan.

Ivan gave Till a displeased smile, you can see the sadness and pain in his eyes.

"She's in love with Sua, isn't enough to see her happy?" Ivan stated.

Till just sighed and nodded.

"I guess..." He muttered.

"Hey Till" Hyuna called the gray-haired male.

"What?" Till said coldly.

"God, what's up with you?"
"Anyways, some shit came up for you" Hyuna said and threw Till some kind of wrapped delivery.

Till caught the item, slightly leaning on the couch.

"You don't have to throw everything" Till groaned.

"Yeah whatever..." Hyuna said as she grabs her cigarette box and lighter.

"What's that?" Ivan asked, looking at the wrapped package. It's pretty big for Till's hands.

"Dunno" Till shrugged.

He then rips the safe wrapping to see a cardboard box. He groans and opens the box to see that it's just made plush toys of him from a collabed company.

"It's always them" He scoffed and puts the box aside.

"You don't want them?" Ivan asked.

"What do you think?" Till sighed and leans on the couch.

Ivan giggled and gave Till a tiny peck on his cheek. Till blushed a bit.

"I told you to stop doing that, I don't have feelings—"

"Denial~~!!!" Luka yelled out.

Till growled as he blushes, looking at Luka angrily.

Mizi here, giggled at the sight. So did Ivan.
"Till is being a Chihuahua again..." Mizi giggled out.

"Am NOT!!!" Till exclaimed.

"She's not lying though..." Hyuna snickered while Sua made a tiny laugh.

"She's right..." Sua pointed out.

"I hate all of you damnit!!!" Till yelled.

Ivan smirks and pats Till's, making him calm down a bit.

"Especially you asshole..." Till crossed his arms with a pout.

Ivan smiles and gave him kiss.
"Your such a cutie..."

"Oh shut the fuck up"

Author:
This was a draft since like November I think??? ItsBlackCat65 suggested an alive Sua & Ivan au and I was like... "Hey, what if I continue this draft" but at the same time idk what I was doing lmao 😭
I mean they are both alive but not in the original au, I'll ty and make a diff one if this is not what you really expected and I apologize 😭😭😭

Also someone requested a smut and I'm trying to think on how to do that bc I'm overthinking abt it though their canonically adults. Cuzz I'm afraid of getting ban either I set this book mature or not. At the same time I have not wrote smut before. 🥲 It's either I don't put smut but slightly erm... heated kisses or smth... IDK 😭😭😭

Pls bare with me here. 🥲🙏