Into The Woods C. 1

It's another day in Water-Clan and Sophia Also called Lea and Sophie being the next Luna must find an Alpha before the ceremony and her 16th birthday

                       It's another day in Water-Clan and Sophia Also called Lea and Sophie being the next Luna must find an Alpha before the ceremony and her 16th birthday. Everyone has been getting ready for the party tonight and Lea has been getting ready as well. Her best friend Olivia has been helping get her ready and Olivia herself has been getting ready. While putting on their make-up Lea something bad happened.

"Oh Shit!" "What is it, Lea?" 

"Oli, I forgot I need an Alpha before my birthday and the ceremony." 

"Relax Lea, that's not until next month. You have plenty of time. Now on to the Hair."

"Yeah, I know Oli, but don't you remember what my dad The Alpha said? He said that I need to pick an Alpha 2 weeks before the ceremony." "Two Fucking Weeks!"

"Right, sorry Lea, I forgot anyways help me pick a dress Black or Red." "I know Oli, because you forget everything Also the Red dress."

"Not true. I don't forget everything."

*Sigh* "I'm going to go for a walk I'll be back soon Oli." "K be careful Lea, and don't go in the woods alone I heard there's a Fox walking around looking for a new Pack to conquer."

"Mhm K bye."

Sophia grabbed her Jacket and a snack before walking out the door heading for her tree right outside the clan border.

Right when Sophia was about to start climbing her tree.

--I really hope that Oli was Joking because I- --

Suddenly Lea heard Screaming coming from Her house (The Alpha's house) It sounded like Olivia's scream.

--Crap, shit, That's Olivia! --

Sophia sprinted over back to her house, burst through the door and what she saw was terrifying.

"Who the fuck are you and why are you holding my best friend hostage!?"

"Lea go run now he threatened to-"

"Shut up!" He growled at Olivia.

 "What do you want with me and my best friend Mr. whoever you are!" Lea Snapped back.

"His name is the Lone- -" Olivia started to say.

"I SAID SHUT UP!" He Growled again.

"DON'T YOU DARE SNAP AT MY FRIEND! Also, I said who are you!?" I Snapped back.

"One, don't yell at me two, I'm known as Fox now LEAVE!"

"NO THIS IS MY FUCKING HOUSE MY PACK AND I'M THE NEXT LUNA I'M NOT GIVING UP MY BEST FRIEND AND PACK BECAUSE OF ONE FUCKING FOX!" I snapped.

"I SAID LEAVE!" He said as he let go of Olivia and walked over to Sophia.

"How about this I will leave only if you let go of me my family and Olivia."

It looked like for a minute he hesitated because he opened his mouth for a minute and then closed it.

"Fine go get your Family take your friend and leave but I'm warning you I will find you and get revenge."

"Thank you. Now come on Olivia we need to go get my mom and dad."

"O-Ok c-coming."

We walked over to the place everyone was hiding at but while we were walking I felt someone watching us.

As we walked in everyone jumped and then turned to look at us.

"So? What happened is he gone?" Alpha Blake (Sophia's Father) Asked.

"Well no. But he agreed to let me, Sophie, Alpha Blake and Luna Moon go."

"Wait so just you your friend and Alpha-Blake and Luna-Moon go!? What about us are you going to just fucking leave us here? With him!?" a girl named Stella asked.

"No! We will not, we can come back after creating a new pack getting stronger and then defeat him and we can split up some of us live here and the pack we created will stay the same."

"And what if that fails? Then what will we do? Die!?"

"No you guys wont die!"

"Anyways lets go guys we need to leave now or else we will die."

"She's right we do need to leave. Now come on guys come outside to say bye."

"There's no Fucking way I'm going outside with that monster on the lose."

"Come outside now Stella." Growled Alpha Blake.

After everyone went outside and it was time for Stella to say goodbye, she picked up a big rock and hit my head with it as I was falling, I heard a howl and a blur of fur and that's where my memory went blank.

When I woke up, I was being dragged across the ground by the scruff but in my wolf form. So, I just went back to sleep. I woke up next to a fire in the middle of a clearing in the woods after looking around I see a man in wolf form Sleeping across from me for a minute I just stare at him.

-- He must have brought me here --

A sharp pain struck through my head as I reach up to touch it with my paw, I felt a bandage wrapped around my head.

-- Did he put this on me? --

As soon as I sat up my paw hit a stick and it makes a loud sound waking up the strange man from his sleep.